Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy

Abby_TheLastofUs

This is a series I've wanted to get into for a while, so I'm super glad to see this. Although yeah, it's kind of concerning that there's no online for the team missions. You would hope that they've taken this into account adjusted the difficulty to make it possible, or maybe changed the trophy requirements, but considering what happened with the Vita version of Sigma 2, I'm not optimistic.... ?

12 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

It's a shame it's still the Sigma version of 2. The 360 version's dismemberment mechanics were fantastic in the way enemies changed their attacks upon losing limbs and from I gather Sigma 2 did away with it. Oh well I still have that version and an Xbone so I can play it in 4K I guess.

It didn't, they just made enemies way harder to delimb

As a special celebratory bonus in one of Team Ninja's more recent releases, Nioh 2 players can download a "Dragon Ninja" skin and play as Ryu Hayabusa from tomorrow. 

https://www.gamesradar.com/ninja-gaiden-master-collection-coming-to-nintendo-switch-on-june-10/

• Like 1

Just now, Vergil said:

So they removed best part of NGs2 . Well done Team ninja ,, wel done!

Well, they did not.... it only says there is no online for team missions, but they never said those are removed. They are just braindead for removing the coop part of it. Knowing how lazy they are I wouldn't expect the trophy list to change much, but hey... there is a first time for everything I guess? And maybe they will release a humane trophy list for once.

5 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Well, they did not.... it only says there is no online for team missions, but they never said those are removed. They are just braindead for removing the coop part of it. Knowing how lazy they are I wouldn't expect the trophy list to change much, but hey... there is a first time for everything I guess? And maybe they will release a humane trophy list for once.

Yeah i was too fast lol. But yeah its the Coop thing i meant. Guess we wait for trophy list but. Wonder of share play works??