Dead Ops Arcade Platinum Killer?

51 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

dont be one of those petition people, are we going to start a petition everytime we find a game to hard?

First of am not 1 of them but if it is a option to made the game better why not 

and don’t think it is a hard trophy but a trophy that requires a lot of time and luck with item drops 

and good communication with your team 

if the trophy was kill mamaback but without going all the way to level 64 

then it be no problematic in the first place 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, seifeR95110 said:

They added a correction to bo3 for zombie Gorod grovi After very long time !

Maybe they wait to see how many people do it or not before release some "easy" way to finish the map

There is a difference Gorod Krovi was broken and you crashed in the cutscene everytime here you want them to change it because you think game is too hard checkpoints are never gonna be a thing in this mode.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 5:15 AM, DividedByMankind said:

If they changed it to easier, it wouldnt be fair toward the players who allready got it.

i would not mind checkpoints because of the mode being a pile of trash that wastes people time if it crashes, i have spent over 40  hours to have it crash so  it wouldn't be not fair because more people will have an easier time doing it and not having to worry about the crashes.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

They announced, yesterday, that DOA3 will have "checkpoints" playing solo. If you die at level 33, you can restart at the same level. Again, solo, and stats/leaderboards will be disabled. This is huge and will let many people reach the Mamaback, finally!

https://www.callofduty.com/ca/en/blog/2021/02/Call-of-Duty-Weekly-Briefing-February-1

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, LeavingGoodbye said:

They announced, yesterday, that DOA3 will have "checkpoints" playing solo. If you die at level 33, you can restart at the same level. Again, solo, and stats/leaderboards will be disabled. This is huge and will let many people reach the Mamaback, finally!

https://www.callofduty.com/ca/en/blog/2021/02/Call-of-Duty-Weekly-Briefing-February-1

Out of interest, for someone who hasn't started this, how possible will it now be to do this - and Zombies in general - without a team? Talking more for completion purposes than anything else. Not sure if you need a full team for easter eggs like in other COD's or not (not a series veteran, mainly play the Modern Warfare arc)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Out of interest, for someone who hasn't started this, how possible will it now be to do this - and Zombies in general - without a team? Talking more for completion purposes than anything else. Not sure if you need a full team for easter eggs like in other COD's or not (not a series veteran, mainly play the Modern Warfare arc)

I can't speak for DOA but for Die Maschine you can easily do the easter egg solo!

55 minutes ago, LeavingGoodbye said:

Might actually bother trying now. Haven't gotten the Zombie trophies or Dead ops trophies yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeavingGoodbye said:

That's pretty awesome and will make the trophy really simple for people. I might even get the PS4 version now since that's laughably easy with this change.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2020 at 0:14 PM, hedgepig103 said:

Did this on Friday wasn't too bad, just do it with 2 others and get them to quit out and they get full lives, nukes and speed. Then donate lives to the host to get a bost each time. This took roughly 3 hours to do, make sure you do it with ps5 players so you can quit and reload in within 10 seconds

This no longer works... 

if you back out you can no longer rejoin the game

On 2/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, abhinandhan22 said:

Might actually bother trying now. Haven't gotten the Zombie trophies or Dead ops trophies yet

Sure, it saves now, but the final levels are impossible solo.. it's made for 4 man team

• Like 1

On 2. 2. 2021 at 3:30 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

That's pretty awesome and will make the trophy really simple for people. I might even get the PS4 version now since that's laughably easy with this change.

Just a heads up for others. This is exaggerated. It's far from "laughable easy" even after the latest update. It still presents a good challenge. You still need to put in the time and practice this mode quite a lot. You won't pull it off on first, not even tenth try. Blood pool and final area are very frustrating.

31 minutes ago, Mr-Photo said:

Sure, it saves now, but the final levels are impossible solo.. it's made for 4 man team

Another exaggerated opinion. No, it's not impossible solo. I did it. Same as many others. You just need to put in the time and practice a lot.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mr-Photo said:

This no longer works... 

if you back out you can no longer rejoin the game

Did it solo even when it was harder,now you have more perks solo. Was very hard but you only need try and try and will receive trophy one day

• 2 months later...
On 12/13/2020 at 4:30 AM, Game_Knot said:

There is a difference Gorod Krovi was broken and you crashed in the cutscene everytime here you want them to change it because you think game is too hard checkpoints are never gonna be a thing in this mode.

Lmao speaking out your ass they added checkpoints on SOLO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know how to start Dead Ops Arcade. Where can i find it? I load the free test version, but i can't find it...:(

Edit: Ok, the test version doesn't include Dead Ops. Still it loaded the 'file'.

I bought then the full version.

Edited by sven100

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...