That Feeling.....

KingCuervo88

There's no other thing like it.... that anticipation that's frightening and exciting.... you wait a few seconds hoping to hear it... but it seems to not be coming... you get angry, but then.... there it is.... DING!.... that trophy popping up brings a single tear to your eye as you jump in slow motion into the air and high five the person who doesn't exist next to you.. ( maybe i'm alone on that one) it could be a trophy you get on the first try.... it could be that stubborn douche nozzle that seems glitched or to difficult.... but alas.. there it is... sitting in your collection forever... then once it really sinks in... your vinegar strokes kick in as you bask in that all so glorious trophy....

vinegar2.png

gigity

• Like 2

i think i am the only person who's didn't get annoyed by how long the trophy takes and then PLING! or not, unless if you have a 360 too which the achievements pop out in the moment you do what's need to be done.

only one time i jumped in my room when plated a game which it was tomb rider underworld, first game i ever achieved the platinum on but other then that most of the games i plated whether i quit it and remove the disc and put it back on it's case and throw it on the shelf with a mad looks on my face ( battman arkham city / dead space 3 / castlevania LOS is the most that made me to do so or silently keep playing the game more until it save then turn it off and return to play it more later ( Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 / sonic and sega all stars racing / J&D / arkham asylum / dead space / dead nation is the most i did this with. 

this post was really because I got the final trophy in a game that was being really stubborn and after months and months of not playing it, i played for about 5 minutes and got it... then it kinda escalated into this...

Now I can relate. I'm still waiting for that moment with the game Vanquish.

• Like 2

I just hate the lag, it takes like 5 mins to pop so you finely get done with a challenge and you think YESS!! finally that bastard of a trophy is done... and it doesn't pop.. and you wait and wait and wait, get a little sad as you realize you may have to do that awful challenge all over again and them BAM! it pops and world peace is restored.

Please.. enough with the full stops! xD

Also I don't have the slightest clue what you are on about.. glitched trophies or trophies that took forever to pop up?

Please.. enough with the full stops! xD

Also I don't have the slightest clue what you are on about.. glitched trophies or trophies that took forever to pop up?

I swear every trophy takes forever to pop I think i can count on one hand how many times a trophy has popped on time.

I just hate the lag, it takes like 5 mins to pop so you finely get done with a challenge and you think YESS!! finally that bastard of a trophy is done... and it doesn't pop.. and you wait and wait and wait, get a little sad as you realize you may have to do that awful challenge all over again and them BAM! it pops and world peace is restored. I swear every trophy takes forever to pop I think i can count on one hand how many times a trophy has popped on time.

Ya you should play warhawk, all the ranked trophies take FOREVER to pop! You'll meet the requirements for the trophy but it won't pop till the servers update, which can be until the following day... Makes all these emotions in me go crazy. I'll be sitting there refreshing my profile a 100 times trying to get the server updated but you just gotta wait it out and magically they will pop when you've givin up hope.

I truly believe that trophies extends the amount of time you work on one game :) Plus before you know it...You'd be amazed on how many challenging trophies you would of obtained once you've gotten the plat :D I'm not sure if people would agree with me or not, but I feel as if trophies can turn you into a pro gamer since some plats require a lot of skill :P

There's no other thing like it.... that anticipation that's frightening and exciting.... you wait a few seconds hoping to hear it... but it seems to not be coming... you get angry, but then.... there it is.... DING!.... that trophy popping up brings a single tear to your eye as you jump in slow motion into the air and high five the person who doesn't exist next to you.. ( maybe i'm alone on that one) it could be a trophy you get on the first try.... it could be that stubborn douche nozzle that seems glitched or to difficult.... but alas.. there it is... sitting in your collection forever... then once it really sinks in... your vinegar strokes kick in as you bask in that all so glorious trophy....

vinegar2.png

gigity

Isn't That A Screenshot From A Music Video By The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants ......