Which lifepath will you pick first?

MidnightDragon

Which lifepath will you pick first?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the three lifepaths, which one are you going to pick for your first playthrough?

Not even something to think about for me. Corpo, hands down. I'd love to play as Nomad and Street Kid on other playthroughs though. It'd be awesome if the platinum had trophies for finishing the game on each life path. I wouldn't mind replaying an RPG 2 more times if it meant I'd be getting different experiences on each playthrough.

• Like 3

I had to look up what these were, since I haven't been following the game's development closely. I'm leaning towards Nomad at the moment.

However, if it turns out that a particular path is the most advantageous or something, then I'll choose that one. I always go for whatever's "the best" in games.

• 4 weeks later...

The Nomad thing sounds good on paper but it looks less Mad Max and more Hillbilly Homefuck.

I'll pass.

1. Street Kid, male
  2. Corpo, female
  3. Street Kid, female if different branching paths are available beyond a binary
  4. Nomad, male

It'd be cool to play on PS5 but I'll wait for a price drop. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I went with Nomad on Easy, since I'm wanting to enjoy the story and really suck at FPS games haha.'This'll be the second one I've ever played, the first being Syphon Filter back on Playstation when I was around 14. My partner though went with Street Kid on High difficulty since he's more suited to FPS.