All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. "26444": { "title": "Alone in the Dark", "platforms": [ "PS5" ], "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "The \"Nobody Knows What Happened\" trophy was broken by a recent patch: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/160464-nobody-knows-what-happened-trophy-possibly-glitched-after-patch/", "trophies": [ 1, 28 ], "timestamp": 1714125908343 }, The latest patch has broken this trophy for everyone .
  3. Platinum 26# - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

I can't say much about this one, it was a very simple plat journey, just play the story that was fun and also collect bottles which was easy. There were the minigames which at the beginning were slightly frustrating, but after figuring it out I cruised through the rest no problem. On the whole it was a charming game with an enjoyable story and 100% it only made the experience better, definitely will have a go at the rest of the trilogy.

Plat enjoyment 9/10

4. I really appreciate your post. Many people are thinking this game is JUST 1,000 hours. But that’s JUST for the platinum. The 100% will take bare minimum 5,000 hours to complete WITHOUT boosting. If boosted you can do it in 3,000 to 3,500 hours depending on crew efficiency. I’m still personally on the fence if I want to go for this platinum just because I hate boosting and the grind is EXTREME. And I’m personally going for a full 100% completion trophy list so do I really want a stain for 2 years until I can maybe finish it? Seriously think about it guys.
  5. Man, this forum. Now it is assumed that Crypt of The Necrodaner is a actually a 04/10. 😂 Whenever people achieved something hard they tend to downplay the difficulty. The same happened to games like Super Meat Boy, WipEout HD, Dead Space 2, Street Fighter 4 and so on. Apparently no game is hard, you are just unlucky or super bad at it.
  6. Better update it again, as I just platinumed Ravva and the Cyclops Curse an hour ago. 😜 Also, I just realized that Final Fantasy XIV is my first ultra rare platinum! Here are the next two games I platinumed. (I also platinumed both stacks of Wordbreaker by POWGI, but I am not including them as that would increase my EZPZ count.) Newt One - 4/18/2024 Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - 4/26/2024 EDIT: I changed 4/18 to another game I did because I didn't want to feel like I was doing stacks.
  7. Well after playing some more I can’t seem to unlock 15k online xp too. Ubisoft 🥲
  8. i still am doing Hero Coliseum From Dragonball xenoverse 2 getting the right figures i already have Figures that is doing over 5000 damage i am enjoying it i have beaten a very tough oponent in story mode i just see it as chess but then with Figures...! next up wil be Devil May Cry 4 ore Saints Row 4 Elected...! i am having a great time with Dragonball Xenoverse 2 i have all the transformations in the game almost there with the right figures i do 1 game at a time and i enjoy it that way i am motivated more then i started with unlocking platinum trophies on psn i am getting better in gaming...! i practice everyday!
  9. It is not the only one. Getting all fishes is also impossible, the game asks you for 47, but only 46 fishes seem to be available. I completed the main quest and all the side quests, so... I don't really know what to do... maybe just wait and hope for a patch...
  10. I tried searching on Youtube for harder games like Crypt but couldn't find any videos like these: -Hardest Playstation platinum trophy in the world اصعب بلات بالعالم, user: Hakoom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U-O8ZagJ-U -Why Crypt of the NecroDancer is the Hardest Game Ever made - A "Brief" Overview, user: Dominic Cater https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztIBMs7-Yk -Crypt Of The Necrodancer Has The Hardest Platinum Trophy Ever..., user: RY3NO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpfPdWWmUZs -A Trophy You Will Never Get - Crypt Of The Necrodancer, user: RichFakh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olj7K0Kh_Qc -The Hardest Platinum Trophy in Playstation History, user Archivist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok0NjzK0FHg&t=2s The rarity is not misleading at all. In fact, it is most accurate here. The CRT does a great job at keeping cheaters away. if players stopped playing the game early the rarity will decrease, that is naturally the whole point of rarity. Otherwise it will be 100% completed for everyone and the rarity metric would then be useless. This is an indie game, it is not a AAA title. So it's completely normal to not get enough players daily. This doesn't affect what the majority of the players think about the game's difficulty. Regarding game lore and background and what the developers think. I think as a trophy hunter, that doesn't really matter. You just need enough info/strategies/plans to get the trophies, you don't need to know every little detail about what the developers said or any other things in the game that doesn't contribute or help with the trophy requirements. For example, at least for me, I didn't care what the developers said, I just played the game and I checked the game's discord server to watch speedrunners' videos. I didn't dive deeper to check what the developer thinks or any lore or background, that didn't matter for me. Okay we get that you think the game is easy, That is your opinion and we respect it
  11. I have seen a large amount of talk from people wondering how long Sea of Thieves takes to 100% currently along with what is the longest or hardest trophy grind on the list. Not all of the trophies on the list explain what you actually need to do to earn them. You might think reaching level 75 with different reputations or the 250 mission completions would be some of the longest grind but you would be incorrect. By far the longest time commitment trophy in the entire trophy list is "Distinguished Guild Legend" for completing all of the Distinguished Guild Commendations. To earn this trophy you must be in a Guild that has reached level 900 (Known as Distinction 9) and complete some easy challenges in that guild. The hard part is either getting your Guild to level 900 or finding one that will invite you. If you have 24 active guild members and reach at least level 15 with a guild to equip a Guild Emissary Flag Booster, this will take a minimum of 300 hours to complete by itself assuming you have the other reputations high enough to access higher reward quests. It's also important to note that you cannot form a guild until purchasing captained ships which cost a minimum of 250,000 gold per ship. The more guild ships and the more players, the faster progress will move. Also note that Guild Progress cannot be made in Safer Seas Private Lobbies. If you are invited to a guild that has already reached level 900, you can complete the guild commendations in a few hours. I would recommend using this forum as a way to form groups for Guilds toward the trophy or a location to request invites to a level 900 guild if one is available. You can be in a total of 3 guilds so I will continue to level my own while looking for a level 900 guild to assist me in saving time. If you have a 900 guild, looking to form a guild, or looking to join one, please post below. If you are an active player and would like to join mine, send me a message on PSN.
  12. I'll get these added in a bit, thank you for letting me know .
  13. Solid inputs all around. I should have clarified that I would prefer to have the hypothetical re-platinum on my main account rather than a new one. I have so much progress on my Main account that adding data to a new account would just seem redundant. But people do be right when that is a legitimate way to go re-earn the Platinum if I so desired. For sure. There's no way this would ever become a feature that Sony or Devs would introduce. Working in games myself, it would be too much of a hassle in the Submission process alone. And Sony don't really seem all that interested in doing...well anything with trophies tbh, I guess we got Stars 🤷‍♂️ HUGE fan of this idea. If Sony were ever gonna do it (which they almost certainly won't) I'd be fully behind this idea. Would mean you couldn't abuse the easy games for infinite trophies. On the 0.00001% chance you see this Sony....Prestige Platinum is where it's at, really do love that idea.
  14. Is out the ps5 version for psn plus!
  15. Hey guys, anyone has a tip how to get this trophy? I already finished 4 times the campaign and it never popped up. same for the 100% loyalty trophies. dunno what I should do? It offers just too les progress and if it takes too much time to push it again the drain it way higher then the raise. haven't tested it with the latest patch so can't tell if it's better now
  16. Today
  17. Lazy because checks notes, they went out of of their way to make sure the trophy list was new and not able to autopopped...? Sounds more like you guys are fucking lazy lol. The plat can be done in 20-25 hours easily, either do it again or not, no ones forcing you too. If you care that much about 30 second plats, go spend your money on shovelware instead lol.
  18. just play the game tbh, theres no real way to unlock them. however i did realise i got fittings wayyy faster online then i did supposed to career.
  19. Nah, he autopopped the platinum and moved on😂
  20. Yes, you need to buy it, that's where the extra characters are.

its-time-to-celebrate.jpg

It's that time again....

🙌 It's finally happened! 🙌

temp-Image-Oz-RD9-N.avif

🎉💃I have finally reached 400th in the UK Leaderboard rank! 🕺🎉

I have not had a Country Leaderboard Ranking position this low since, around 2010!

From a high of around 60th in 2015, the long defeat had been raging, but it wouldn't be worth a warm bucket of spit, if I didn't take a moment to pause and celebrate the milestones!

It feels like only yesterday I was revelling in my own glory, having finally climbed sunk to 350th place on my country's leaderboards...

...but in just 1 year, I have been able - through the hard work, determination and tireless efforts of my support team - to slide down another 50 Places!! 💪

temp-Imagexd-NF1z.avif

Of course, an achievement like this cannot be accomplished alone, and I would like to thank so many people for this honour!

Obviously, I'd like to start by thanking the usual litany...

...jumping in all forms, from Burrito to Gump, from Burger to Lump, from Fries to Qump - you are the engine that keeps others firing upwards, whizzing past me, and shoving me down at the breakneck pace I have been able to maintain! ❤️

...the Runnerss - from Czech to Sushi to Taco to Ninja - the sprinters who carry folks past me like streaks of colourful lightning... an Aurora Borealis of shovel-shaped anomalies, reaching for the stars, as I scrabble in the dirt!

I'd particularly like to dedicate this particular season of descent to four games in particular - Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Balatro, Fights in Tight Spaces and Cities Skylines Remastered!

Between your intense length, awesomeness and compulsive addictiveness, I've been able to plow down those Leaderboards faster than I ever could have dreamed back in those dull days of the early aughts!

And finally, as always, I'd like to thank my own obsessive tendency to write massive reviews of all the games I play - you are the personal defect that has forced me to consider each game on its merits, and, as such, have pulled me away from playing games without any!

You have kept me grounded more than anyone else - so take your well-earned bows! 💕

Thank you all - and roll on 450th place!

22. Opinion on this game, which I just platinumed, what colors would work? I already have purple and deep purple covered, I am trying to see if this could cover Gray.
  23. I had a handful of trophies on Xbox, as I played it via PC Gamepass for 6 hours or so. None of them auto-popped on the PS5. Example: Taking Orders - You completed an Order of Souls Voyage Unlocked 12/06/2019 on my Xbox account https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Sicho84 Not yet unlocked on PS5. I'm not mad because I only got some pretty easy and fast achievements back then and they will come automatically now that I want to play the game "for real". Still, just another example of how Autopop doesn't seem to work correctly. To the others where it didn't work: did you play the game on Xbox, retail, on Gamepass, on Steam? Maybe if it's always Gamepass, that might be a reason somehow?
  24. Jonesey is 27/27 from what I see on the OP post. Prince is 24/27, which again counts it. And the trophy name says, "Zsasz cut down to size".
  25. Are the DLC Trophies free or do I need to buy the MK X XL Pack ?
  1. Load more activity