All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I am still working on this, but now reading this I might try my hand at the Europa explorer badge, as it doesn't seem that hard to get(?). Otherwise my closest ones need the gensym knight armor set in its entirety and the other one needs the starlight shell - yet after considerable grinding I am no closer. I am hoping Xur might sell the former some time soon, as I am so close to the 100% now...
  3. what what You act as if your weirdo actions have been long forgotten - its been months since you’ve displayed your desperation with mimicking users and stealing usernames. I’m not trying to be a hardcore anything, we’re talking about trophies. I do have crypt on my profile but you’re too preoccupied boasting about your PSN store-tier crypt knowledge to notice the fact. I don’t need to make it my entire personality when I go for it like you feel is necessary. I’m painfully aware you’ve “achieved” these borderline advertisement style tips on your own, don’t confuse yourself. I’ll take my own advice by not derailing this anymore, but for the love of god, if you’re in fact a human then please acquire some self-awareness. This is beyond language barrier issues. Somehow you have one completely sane person on your side giving you rep though - use the ego boost you’ll inevitably get from it to reread your posts.
  4. All of the ending stuf is already explained in the PowerPyx guide, it is indeed related to the 100% and I dont even see a reason why you would want to do it in 1 playtrough unless you realy don't care about the DLC trophies. But the fact that there is a NG+ trophy anyway makes it a given to do it in 2 runs and get the 100% as well. I think they already stated that its hard to know when to stop getting points for the ending because you cant check it at all times and everything in the game gives points. If you would go for alle side Quests as wel, you would have to quit realy fast doing them to make sure to not hit the 100%, wich means you will have to replay alot anyway, so again I dont see the point for it in this game.
  5. The problem is not that the saves are in the cloud, I have all locally on my PS Vita, but, if I understand well, PS Vita store the saves in the same file of the game. If I reactive the PS Plus I find the local saves for the digital version but there is not a way to make a backup of that to use them in physical version. Also with physical game the saves are in some way locked with the game cartridge and not in the SD memory interesting, I didn't know about this purge policy
  6. Spiritfarer is a must have if you enjoyed Dave the Diver. And apart from the harvesting, collecting and building aspects it has an amazing and emotional story. One of my favorite indie games of all time.
  7. Yay time for another update. Platinum 174-Fight N Rage 💪Difficulty-7.5/10 ⏳Time-90+Hr's 💍 Rarity-1.54 This is a awesome game, it harkens back to the good old days of 2d brawlers like Streets of Rage and Final Fight(the games FnR obviously lifted it's title name from)while incorporating batching paths and multiple ending like in the underrated beat em up classic Guardian Heroes(sega Saturn) I would claim this as a overly difficult platinum, but it does take skill and a alot of time. Your looking at 56(56!) playthroughs witch will take you 30mins at least for one(some being longer due to having to clear others on higher difficulties) As someone who has platinum'd games that take a unreal amount of runs. I can assure everyone reading I have never done a game that requires 56...that's just crazy. Along with that there's a 1cc run you got to do to unlock the games 2nd highest difficulty, Insane mode. Witch not only makes the game even harder, but send you back to the beginning of the stage if you use a continue, so basically you gotta 1cc every stage(1 at a time not all at once thankfully) On a difficulty that is easier on par with Ninja Gaidens "Master Ninja" mode. Now you could technically save scum to reduce the difficulty down to about a 6/10(as the game saves your progress after each area) I personally find using outside game exploits like this as cheating(my personal opinion) So I didn't do it , but it's there if you're so inclined. There also combos trials, akin to Street Fighter/Marvel vs Capcom. That tasks you with clearing each of the 3 main characters trials in under 1min to earn their black belt. I actually recommend you do these after your 1st playthrough of arcade because it really helps teach you the games mechanics instead of button mashing. Why the game doesn't just let you have this mode available from the get go is is beyond me but hey, this sweet game was only created by one guy so I give him a break.🤗 And of course if that wasn't enough you also got S ranks to earn, for 25 characters...in 3 different modes... Don't worry of being only dramatic, these are overall easier and way more doable then the insane run. But like doing all the endings it takes time. Most of the extra characters(the 22 you unlock who are not part of the main 3 and can only buy used in the 3 aformened modes) Range from pretty gimmicky to sorta trash. Some are super op and you'll knock out their S ranks in record times, while others could take a hr or more. Oddly enough the 3 main PC's may actually be the hardest due to them having much higher score requirements for their S ranks. I highly recommend this game to lovers of character action games like me or weebs general I suppose.😅🍜 It's fun game and rewarding, reminds me of those old ass trophy lists from Japanese games were you legit had to master every aspect of their game. Now that I'm finished with that hidden gem it's about time for me to start of my long overdue Crash 4(be sitting in my backlog since Christmas day when my gf got it for me🖤) and earn(hopefully) the milestone of plat 175. Peace for now y'all.✌️ TIER 1: The Last Guardian 3.08:platinum:✅ Crash 4(PS4) 3.72 Fight N' Rage(PS4) 1.58✅ Pac Man Championship Edition 2 1.26✅ Grand Theft Auto 5 1.95(PS4) TIER 2: Soulstice(PS4) 1.36 Skullgirls 2nd Encore 0.82 Gauntlet 2.13 Jay and Silent Bob Mall Brawl 0.78 Pocky and Rocky Reshrined *No plat 2.51 TIER 3: Trine 2 Complete Story 1.82 Odallus 4.61 Trials Rising 2.65 20XX 1.67 Fast Strikers(NA) 1.52 TIER 4: Wanted Dead(PS4) 0.00 CoD Black Ops III(PS4) 0.74 Shadow Warrior 2 4.00 Slime San(NA) 4.14 Thumper(PS4) 3.04: Fuckin nice, dude let's go!!! Sick platinum.
  8. weird. I noticed I was getting the trophies for collecting different fish types 1 after the number, I just got the trophy for 30 this morning but I had 31 registered when the trophy popped, so I wonder if something is wrong with the calculations.
  9. This game is going to be legendary.
  10. #32 I know this is an unpopular opinion, but this is my favorite game in the series. I find Sly 4 to be a really beautiful game for the PS3 standards, it aims 60fps with clean graphics and amazing environments making it really pleasant to look at, the missions are really fun with many places to explore and I like the idea how traveling in time to visit Sly's ancestors. The story might not be the best but it's still charming enough for a platformer. Very enjoyable experience! (Even though there are some stupid trophies like needing to activate the compass 500 times, just why)
  11. It's now up on PS Plus Extra, I'm downloading it right now. I have no idea if it's only available to people with Plus Extra or if people who claimed it when it was given away ages ago can also claim the upgrade for free.
  12. You can view all your cloud saves via the Content Manager app. The only way you'd be able to recover that save is if it is still in the cloud. Of course, checking the status of your saves also requires PS+. All things considered, it does seem pretty unlikely that you could still gain access to the saves.
  13. No i didnt do it at all cuz i was afraid some bug would happen but the bug happened anyways, nice game.
  14. My general tip is to work on other trophies and only do trading on the side, then it will feel less of a grind. There is a 30 mins timer for reset anyway. For the best buy/sell items, here's a chart made by the amazing Ancientone on the official Discord:
  15. Firstly, this is not off-topic so remain quiet if you have nothing up to good to say. Second, You've never even played Crypt so you're also a another making quick assumptions for games. Third, rarity most definitely does not define the true difficulty for games, plus if you didn't know cheaters who get removed still count towards the rarity. Guess you never questioned why the PlayStation rarity is so high, do you? That didn't answer my question at all. I'm not talking about Coda or Low% runs but the game aspects that requires to put that amount of hours to achieve true greatness to even stand a chance of this platinum. Firstly, no need to be jealous you don't know any languages. Second, people who speak multiple languages aren't robots. even though, technically a robot is calling them smarter than others so I'll take it as a compliment instead. Third, you're clearly up to no go and don't learn to drop things from the past, you also like being a hardcore trophy hunter but never had to courage to touch Crypt to show your true dedication and effort. Fourth, I don't even have discord, I actually achieve these tips on my own, nice of you to think I took them from the discord server. Besides you don't even play Crypt so how would know which tips are better? Also, the developers have limited tips as they've never even completed an all characters low% run so they know nothing to help you for that or Coda, so, technically a good idea to listen to the players.
  16. Platinum 174-Fight N Rage 💪Difficulty-7.5/10 ⏳Time-90+Hr's 💍 Rarity-1.48 Guardian This is a awesome game, it harkens back to the good old days of 2d brawlers like Streets of Rage and Final Fight(the games FnR obviously lifted it's title name from)while incorporating batching paths and multiple ending like in the underrated beat em up classic Guardian Heroes(sega Saturn) I would claim this as a overly difficult platinum, but it does take skill and a alot of time. Your looking at 56(56!) playthroughs witch will take you 30mins at least for one(some being longer due to having to clear others on higher difficulties) As someone who has platinum'd games that take a unreal amount of runs. I can assure everyone reading I have never done a game that requires 56...that's just crazy. Along with that there's a 1cc run you got to do to unlock the games 2nd highest difficulty, Insane mode. Witch not only makes the game even harder, but send you back to the beginning of the stage if you use a continue, so basically you gotta 1cc every stage(1 at a time not all at once thankfully) On a difficulty that is easier on par with Ninja Gaidens "Master Ninja" mode. Now you could technically save scum to reduce the difficulty down to about a 6/10(as the game saves your progress after each area) I personally find using outside game exploits like this as cheating(my personal opinion) So I didn't do it , but it's there if you're so inclined. There also combos trials, akin to Street Fighter/Marvel vs Capcom. That tasks you with clearing each of the 3 main characters trials in under 1min to earn their black belt. I actually recommend you do these after your 1st playthrough of arcade because it really helps teach you the games mechanics instead of button mashing. Why the game doesn't just let you have this mode available from the get go is is beyond me but hey, this sweet game was only created by one guy so I give him a break.🤗 And of course if that wasn't enough you also got S ranks to earn, for 25 characters...in 3 different modes... Don't worry of being only dramatic, these are overall easier and way more doable then the insane run. But like doing all the endings it takes time. Most of the extra characters(the 22 you unlock who are not part of the main 3 and can only buy used in the 3 aformened modes) Range from pretty gimmicky to sorta trash. Some are super op and you'll knock out their S ranks in record times, while others could take a hr or more. Oddly enough the 3 main PC's may actually be the hardest due to them having much higher score requirements for their S ranks. I highly recommend this game to lovers of character action games like me or weebs general I suppose.😅🍜 It's fun game and rewarding, reminds me of those old ass trophy lists from Japanese games were you legit had to master every aspect of their game.
  17. @Dry but you need the trilogy bro…
  18. Technically yes assuming the endings are related to 100% and below 100%, it's up to use to figure the most optimal spot to save and do it all one
  19. Well I played for about 4hrs last night and 1hr this morning before work and still have yet to receive them
  20. No a lot of those glitches have been patched I tried it myself, the ability to scrap/store items at the same time is the only one I noticed still around
  21. I'm going to suggest another potential avenue to go down. Contacting Mantisco seems to do little to nothing, so my suggestion is to direct a complaint to Sony. The idea behind this is to bring to their attention that Hunter's Arena is still being sold on the store with limited / no functionality (as it's an online only title). You might think this will get nowhere, but I did a similar thing with a game that was shutting down recently and despite not getting the desired outcome I received a full refund. However... the ideal scenario is that Sony will reach out to Mantisco directly and enquire about resolving the issue. If you think this is worth pursuing, contact PlayStation via email: [email protected] And here you can direct them to server shutdown as evidence the game should still be functional: https://www.huntersarena.com/announcement/ Sony may require you to undertake some troubleshooting tasks and provide numerous screenshots before offering any potential solutions. Be prepared for a lengthy email exchange. Good luck.
  22. Wy 2 MP absorb on fire? Don't recall they stack?! Any congrats 👏! For Rulers, don't forget magnify Manawall or you'll get too much damage, you also need the Genji on Aerith so she can 30k hit, if you don't have it go and get it. Gilga can frog you so you need mag resist too. The whole run takes like 5 minutes (Ice for the first fight, thunder for Alexander and fire for the rest)
  23. Yes, that has been patched as of yesterday. Versions: PS5: 1.004.000 PS4: 1.04 Source:
  24. Is this true only for Vita? I have a friend who gets PS+ maybe one month a year and his saves are always intact (PS3/PS4).
  1. Load more activity