All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @Redgrave@Slava@BlackRogue187 Dreamhack Melbourne 2024 takes place this weekend in Australia, with six Hololive talents taking the stage in a special Hololive Production x Dreamhack concert event! NOTE: Be sure to use this handy Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) converter to figure out when the concert takes place in your respective timezone! https://savvytime.com/converter/aest Hololive Production x DreamHack Melbourne 2024: Down Under (Saturday, April 27th, 2024) Dreamhack Melbourne is teaming up with Hololive Production to put on a special concert that will be held at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia. The concert takes place at 7PM AEST (+10 GMT) on Saturday, April 27th, 2024. Hololive has once again partnered with the streaming service SPWN to provide a live-stream of the concert for fans around the world to enjoy and be able to re-watch the concert via Video-on-Demand (VOD) access for a full month after the stream has been officially archived. A total of six talents, two from each branch (Hololive, Hololive Indonesia, and Hololive English), will be performing in front of a live audience at the Rod Laver Arena (estimated attendance is between 9,000 to 13,000 fans) and for the tens of thousands of fans who are streaming via SPWN. You can check out the six talents who will be hitting the stage this weekend for the concert by clicking the spoiler tab below. Hololive Production x DreamHack Melbourne 2024: Down Under Concert Lineup Below is the link to the SPWN live-stream of the concert, if you are interested in watching this weekend. One ticket comes out to ¥4,200 for the event, which when converted to US Dollars, will end up costing you approximately $27. SPWN If you are interested in learning more about the upcoming event, please check out the official website for Dreamhack Melbourne 2024 below: https://dreamhack.com/melbourne/hololive/ You can keep tabs on the upcoming concert by checking out the following social media pages: https://twitter.com/hololivetv https://twitter.com/hololive_En https://twitter.com/DreamHackAU Be sure to join in on the fun and cheer on all six incredible talents for the first-ever Hololive concert in the land down under!
  3. Batman Arkham City Lost and Found Uncover the secret of Arkham City 50x Combo Complete a combo of 50 moves (any play mode, any character) Sandstorm We are legion
  4. I'm in. And I guess this is a nice incentive for me to get around to play Riptide and Alice in Madness...
  5. Trying this game roughly 1 year after and, not 100% sure if that was patched, but now if I set a match solo vs AI the Auto-Steering mode doesn't kick in anymore. It only kicks in with Custom races, which do not count towards the 200 races required for the trophy.
  6. Press "Options" and then go to Profile. There you can find the datas.
  7. If you want the Triple threat trophy without doing 3 playthroughs and already have the Invoker archtype, I saw on Trueachievements you can can just start a new chracter as Invoker class. The invoker starting weapon is the Trinity crossbow and unlocks trophy automatically. Can confirm this works.
  8. HAPPY ALIEN DAY!!!!!

Paul Reiser and Gale Anne Hurd To Appear In 'Aliens' Documentary

9. To reduce my backlog, I set myself a rule to not start a new game until one of the old ones is completed. In other words, only a platinum allows me to start the next game. But I am also very addicted to play new games. There unfortunately were many instances I broke the rule but could catch up and raise my completion. Once I hit 90% completion I’m done and just try to hold or slightly increase it.
  10. 1k for every trophy amd 500 for evey game. Hell yeah, I can buy back my entore library and still have enough money to maybe even retire.
  11. The rise of this band has been insane to see. This is probably my personal favourite from them.
  12. I have unfortunately not the time to re-do everything from scratch A partial autopop would have been fine to me, letting me enjoy the PS5 upgrade without having to spend 80 hours for the 100% (which I don’t have on PS4, I still need to do the Nuka World DLC)
  13. Hi, I started the game and after the tutorial I went online, explored and collected the first collectible and the first secret, but no trophy, anyone know why? Thank you for the help.
  14. If you're just trying to focus on overall completion, I'd firstly use the trophy advisor feature. Since it gives you an idea on trophies you're missing and the percentage of people on PSNP that have obtained it already, that gives you an idea of how easy/quick they are to obtain. You can also break down by specific trophy types - maybe sort by platinum, and any work your way down from most common to least common if you want a place to start with reasonable expectations. If you want specific suggestions though, I'd say it depends on your strengths and preferences. Off the top of my head, the Destroy All Human games are pretty easy and not too time-consuming, but you might need a guide for all the collectables. Control also has a pretty positive reputation. Ys 8 and Bastion were great games too. You just need to pick a place and get started. Overall, biggest tip is just to slow down on adding new games to the list until you've chipped away at some of your biggest incompletes. The more trophies a game has, the more it will affect your completion, so a game like Cities: Skylines where you only have 2 of its current 120 trophies is eating a bigger hole in your completion rating than a game like Everybody's Gone To The Rapture. Knocking out some of those monsters is probably the best thing you can do for your completion percentage, but if you can make good time on multiple shorter games, that works too. Just find your rhythm and practice discipline if you have a goal you want to achieve. Good luck!
  15. About the only Hero bugged, there Is some news about a patch?
  16. Damn, I was saving some animal games for this event... Oh well, I am in. I don't know if I have games with water levels... But if I get one of those I will add that to the list, hopefully is not traumatic lile Zelda Ocarina of time was back in the day.
  17. The Capcom Fighting Collection is on sale right now. To the ones who have platinumed it - Is it worth it?

18. you may want to go back to the first boss if you find yourself stuck at the latest one and cannot change materia. but I agree with you that the options were totally misleading.
  19. I haven't played AC Valhalla yet but should be fun and not that hard. How to survive is fun and takes not that long imho. Jump Force is kinda fun if you like fighting games. Broken Age is a relatively platinum if I remember correctly (if you use a walkthrough guide). Same with bridge constructor. Same with everybody gone to the rapture. Driveclub is fun when you're into racing, but Platinum is unobtainable now. Skyrim would be a go to game for me personally. Takes time but is fun. Same with dying light and Fallout 4. Silence easy plat with walkthrough guide. Ark: survival evolved is easy when using cheats. (I suggest using a keyboard) Human fall flat is really fun when playing with a friend.
  20. If the trophies are your highest priority, Star Rail definitely wins out. There are some progression-based trophies that will take time investment, but a majority of the trophies are tied to completing major quests. For Genshin, you'll have to find a massive amount of treasure chests, which will take either following a guide meticulously or investing the time and effort to unlock items that can seek them out; you also have to get a clear of the endgame mode Spiral Abyss, which is constantly getting harder. Star Rail is also the more player-friendly one; it's far more generous, there is auto-play for grinding unlike Genshin, and some limited-time events get archived so you can play them later (with less rewards) which Genshin does not do. Gameplay-wise, personally Genshin wins out for me. Even when I've been playing for so long I have minimal need to grind, it's still fun to notice something new in the open world and get sidetracked finding secrets; I also like the greater variety of minigames they introduce in events. Star Rail is much more limited in exploration, and I prefer Genshin's real-time action gameplay to Star Rail being turn-based. The stories are what keep me playing these games, and they both have their ups and downs; I feel like I like Genshin's story more overall, as it has more overarching plotlines and a more connected world while Star Rail's arcs are more disconnected from each other, but lately I find myself more invested in Star Rail's more modern characters and settings. My beginner tips for Genshin would be to prioritize the story, as you don't want to end up locked out of an event or unable to access upgrade materials for characters, and don't accept a quest unless you intend to complete it immediately, as piling up too many unfinished quests could lead to them creating conflicts with something else you're trying to do. I also think the opening region and story arc is rather generic, but if you stick with it, you'll start finding more interesting set pieces in the second region. For Star Rail, don't be too hasty to increase your Equilibrium level (increases rewards you can earn, but also enemy strength), as you can't decrease it unlike in Genshin, so if you get overconfident, you may wind up with a boss becoming too strong and requiring more time invested to get past.
  21. yes will add the ones that get delisted from the adult swim games list next month
  22. Bought it on the last sale = half price!!
  23. But that ruins the humour of my post....
  24. Hi @Thephoenixshow Will we have the upcoming delistings in the front page? I was going to say that Volgarr the viking is currently on sale on psn, that it could be interesting picking it up due to the delisting of Adult Swim games in May, but can't remember if said title is at risk because it also has another publisher besides Adult Swim. As far as I remember, these ones are likely to be delisted next month: Samurai Jack: Battle through Time Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality Duck Game Rise & Shine Headlander Mega Coin Squad I can remember people saying what was safe (like Rain World and Death's Gambit, for example, confirmed by devs), but can't remember everything at risk.
  1. Load more activity