Welcome to Jurassic Park.

You

2 hours ago, Riszcky said:

Even on the ps5 it looks like a late ps3/early ps4 title. The ps5 version needs to have some huge updates 

That's interesting. I put this in another thread, but  on Xbox Series X it looks incredible. Without exagerrating, it looks like the E3 2018 part of the (hilarious) video and that is even before pre-enhancement. I'm having an absolute blast.
I don't have an OLED TV, either, alothough I do own a very nice 4K LED one. I turned off Film Grain and Chromatic Aberration which made a huge difference.

I thought PS5 was outperforming XSX on some games, so I'm suprised. If you have done so yet that might make all the difference.

It's kind of bad the game doesn't run well on Xbox One and PS4 yet, as they are the intended consoles of release. If you have next gen hardware, it should look pretty damn good.

Yeah these are the PS4 and Xbox One versions going around. Which has already been noted most of which was on launch systems not the PS4 Pro or Xbox One X to take advantage of the better power plus before day 1 patches.

Anyways it was already know the PS4 version was also displaying at 720p. Hell PC tests aren't fairing any better with even some 1080p tests failing to achieve 30fps with dlss off on Nvidia cards

17 hours ago, westersburg said:

Why are you guys talking about a xbox series x or ps5 version. It's just the pro version of ps4 and one with some tweaks. That's just regular backwards compatibility. The real next version releases next year...

Cause PS5 is more powerfull than PS4 Pro, so it's easier for it to have better result, and ssd is usefull too to load textures faster, and avoid some bugs we can see on ps4 ^^

So even if it's the PS4 version of the game you play on ps5, the final result is still better on PS5 for a game having issues to run right on ps4

Edited by seblegamer
  • Like 1

Be careful now... you guys are makin fun of everyone's precious CDPR!  They can do no wrong!  They made 1 good game!  (I'd argue even that was very overrated).

Tread carefully guys.  

I'll play it when the real PS5 upgrade drops in like 6 fuckin months.  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

Well it is a video game. All AI are blatantly scripted. You aren't in the era of organic, self-programing AI. lol

lol my bad, i meant that the whole 'got their own schedule thing' so from a perspective of being immersed they are just lifeless scripts- they could have come alive with schedules etc. 

22 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

@Spaz I'll wake you up in 5+ years. Can't see them fix this mess in a year 1f602.png

5+ years? Huh, it definitely won't take them that long. While the game in terms of bugs and whatnot is extremely disappointing it can easily be fixed in a few months.

4 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

yeah they should have delayed this game and release it with PS5 version.

Delaying it would be like a death sentence for the game. It was initially announced back when the PS4 launched and was supposed to release in April, and then it got delayed, and delayed, and delayed. I don't even know why they bothered making a PS4 & Xbox S version. It would've made development so much easier if they didn't have to develop for seven-year-old hardware.

5 hours ago, NxtDoc said:

Be careful now... you guys are makin fun of everyone's precious CDPR!  They can do no wrong!  They made 1 good game!  (I'd argue even that was very overrated).

Tread carefully guys.  

I'll play it when the real PS5 upgrade drops in like 6 fuckin months.  

Has tons of awful sports titles on his profile and thinks he can judge what games are good or not lmao.

5 hours ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

And this is why I only trust Rockstar as my open world game day one purchase. 

Rockstar doesn't have that great of worlds. Red Dead 2's map is incredible, but the dialogue options are worthless and it's Rockstar's peak. GTA V's map is beyond bland and uninspiring. The map is boring to traverse and 99% of buildings can't be accessed.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

@Spaz I'll wake you up in 5+ years. Can't see them fix this mess in a year 1f602.png

I'll pay for it when it's well below the $60 - 70 price tag it's asking for.

34 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Rockstar doesn't have that great of worlds. Red Dead 2's map is incredible, but the dialogue options are worthless and it's Rockstar's peak. GTA V's map is beyond bland and uninspiring. The map is boring to traverse and 99% of buildings can't be accessed.

Rockstar's peak was the PlayStation 2 generation. What that company is today is a shell of its former self. They went and turned greedy just like Ubisoft and EA.