The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

3 hours ago, Thedah said:

Super Street Fighter IV done! This was my 3rd time doing this game. Once on the XBOX360 back in the day in 2010 where I did From C to Shining C legit without boosting and swore I would never do it without boosting again. Once on PS3 last year and now on the PS4 and I've gotten so efficient at it. Did it 2 days and 7 hours with the help of self boosting.

JeLzTiH.png

Dude how in the world you managed to do it so fast? I understand you have lots of knowledge for it. 2days :0

3 minutes ago, Thedah said:

All I did for the past 2 days was sleep then woke up and played SSF4 lol. Having only 16 days left on PS Now and 3 more games to complete on it also motivated me to complete this one quickly. After completing this, I got 14 days to grind out Battle Worlds Kronos (each mission takes at least 4-5 hours to complete and I have 7 left so I'm just gonna do one a day to avoid burnout) and Torment: Tides of Numenera.

As soon as the session ended the other day for All For One I started self boosting for From C to shining C. After I did 30 Arcade Fight Request matches I switched my 2nd account to do Arcade Fight Request matches by turboing the X button to automatically create games that I could join and also to spam LK. This was so that I could dash into the LK to get super/ultra meter to do the 30 ultra/10 super finishes for the online title. After I got the online titles for those I switched the X button to No Function so that my 2nd account wouldn't hit me and grinded out the rest of the online titles. Once the online titles were completed it was just a matter of me watching YouTube on the side while mindlessly beating up my 2nd account for 700 matches lol.

Trials were really easy since I've actually done it 4 times now. I did the trials once on the PC as well just for fun. I know all the tricks/timing for them so it took me only 7-8 hours to complete them all. The hardest trial for me now is actually Gen's Trial 24 where you have to complete the H Gekiro. I still have no idea how to time it and just have to luck out on it lol

Arcade mode was the same deal, watched YouTube on the side while grinding it out. Then once that was done, I just had to grind out the 365 sunny background finishes in VS mode with 2nd player having 0% handicap and turboing X binded to HP so that I can dash into it to build ultra/super meter.

Total game time was 39 hours to plat the game.

Some high level stuff lol. I self boosted everything just sitting there and finding 2nd account xD

13 hours ago, postofficebuddy said:

Ok I’d like to request a switch of N++ with the Vita version of BBCSE. 

Man, I've been thinking about going back to finish that (I was actually playing it last week) but I really can't be bothered to find people to boost the online with... It's a shame I didn't see your post about it until now!

3 hours ago, postofficebuddy said:

BTW, would the PS3 version of BBCSE be allowed? I think I would be able to pop the plat just by transferring my save from the Vita version at this point. If not I could do it legit since I don’t have a lot left to do in that version anyway. Also would Goat Simulator qualify? The game doesn’t have any ultra rares but the 100% is only at 1.88%. 

General Rule #1 says a game with a :platinum: like Goat Sim must have at least one UR trophy. The less than 5% general completion is not enough.

Event Structure Rule #12 says stacking without auto popping is allowed. Auto stacking is too easy :P

Edited by Evil_Joker88