What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Remember Me
GTA V

Rage
Shadow of Mordor
Metal Gear Solid 4

Dead Island
Mirror's edge 

Assassin's Creed 3 + Liberation

Destiny

Call of Duty Ghosts

Mega Man X8

Resident Evil 6
Hitman Absolution 

Need For Speed: The Run

Sly Series (Except the 1st one)

Tales of Xillia 2

Edited by the_drag0n2

L1755dc.png

Atlus's Game of Thrones. Terrible game. Graphic wise it is hideous. Characters are unlikable. Story is garbage. Game play is very boring. Waste of a dollar. Feel sorry for anyone who payed full price for this turd. Shame on you Atlus.

Proteus_logo.png

Proteus how I hate thee. Not really a game. You don't do anything but walk around and look at trees hoping trophies pop and they fucked that up. I swear I looked at every fucking tree/plant/bush/whatever and still have trophies that won't pop. Fuck this "game".

L23608d.png

Monsters Ultimate. Crappy tower defense game that reliles more on luck then skill. Even if you have your defence set up properly your towers will still let enemies through to eat your woodbaby things just for the fuck of it. Wish I could delete this from my trophy history and forget I ever wasted time on its bullshit.

L614048.png

Malicious. I tried to like this game. I really did but its game play is too mess up. Doesn't feel right. If you're going to pit me against hundreds of enemies plus the boss all at once combat better be tight or else it feels like a clusterfuck. This game defines clusterfuck.

Edited by StackshotBilly45
  • Like 2

It's tied with Dragon's Crown and Lunar Dragon Song. I'm currently leaning towards the latter as being worse, although I tried playing Dragon's Crown again and it's become harder to decide between the two.

Dragon's Crown was definitely a disappointment to me, though not the worst,

Venetica on PS3.

Now THAT'S a piece of crap I wish I could forget...

L1755dc.png

Atlus's Game of Thrones. Terrible game. Graphic wise it is hideous. Characters are unlikable. Story is garbage. Game play is very boring. Waste of a dollar. Feel sorry for anyone who payed full price for this turd. Shame on you Atlus.

Proteus_logo.png

Proteus how I hate thee. Not really a game. You don't do anything but walk around and look at trees hoping trophies pop and they fucked that up. I swear I looked at every fucking tree/plant/bush/whatever and still have trophies that won't pop. Fuck this "game".

L23608d.png

Monsters Ultimate. Crappy tower defense game that reliles more on luck then skill. Even if you have your defence set up properly your towers will still let enemies through to eat your woodbaby things just for the fuck of it. Wish I could delete this from my trophy history and forget I ever wasted time on its bullshit.

L614048.png

Malicious. I tried to like this game. I really did but its game play is too mess up. Doesn't feel right. If you're going to pit me against hundreds of enemies plus the boss all at once combat better be tight or else it feels like a clusterfuck. This game defines clusterfuck.

LOL! Great calls on all of these (particularly Proteus).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The two worst games, I ever played on PS3, were Anarchy: Rush Hour and X-Blades.

X-Blades is the worst hack n slash game I ever played. The graphics are absolutely awful, like early PS2 era graphics. The music is awful, it just loops and repeats, over and over. The voice acting and story are both awful, I had barely any idea what was going on, besides some nasty curse Ayumi the worthless protagonist contracted and she somehow is freed of it. The gameplay is dull and repetitive, you enter an area, kill everything and move on. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Oh you can argue Darksiders did this, but Darksiders had fun combat, more enemy variety and multiple weapons. X-Blades, your damage is crap, you barely feel like you're hurting the enemies. And worse, WORSE! You have to play this crappy game twice, if you want the platinum. I regret picking this game up, I curse the day I saw it in a bargain bin. 

Anarchy: Rush Hour, has some of the worst racing in a game, I have ever experienced. Your car is WAY too floaty, lacking any kind of weight to it. You can go so fast, you start flying. The game has no story, no real campaign. The story is told via text messages via your phone. I can't properly expresss how awful the control is, in this game. The cars are just, really, really hard to control. Especially when you start getting faster cars. Please do not buy either of these games. They were both made by Gaijin Entertainment, so I'd recommend avoiding any of their other games as well. I'm certainly not going to be buying any more games, with their name attached. And if I do, it'll be by accident.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and all, but seriously, lol at people saying GTA V, Final Fantasy VII, The Last of Us and Rage are the 'worst' they've played. Have you played maybe three other games in your lives? Games like Mindjack, TWD: Survival Instict and Ride to Hell Retribution on the PS3 alone are in a whole league of their own bad-wise, I consider calling great games "bad" when you haven't played those terrible ones to be a deep personal insult, you don't deserve to talk about what is "bad" when you clearly don't even know what "bad" is! 

I've also played Superman 64 on the N64, Shrek on the PSOne and several other piss-poor titles on older generations.

There's a major difference between not enjoying a game that lots of other people do and coming across something truly abhorrent.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I've never really had alot of unfortunate encounters with terrible games (Thank God!) so the only one I can honestly say is):

«Drum roll»

Terminator Salvation. Awful graphics, boring "Shoot until it dies" gameplay, cliché filled story and a very short campaign (Which is actually quite good for a monstrosity like this). Atleast I borrowed it from a friend. Poor souls who actually bought this shit for full price... I pity you.

Honorable Mentions: Cod: Ghosts and Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness.

Thank you for your time.

-Link

I have played games such as NCIS, Terminator: Salvation, and Duke Nukem Forever. I've also played some games including Ant Buly, Ben 10: Protector of Earth, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Happy Feet, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Ice Age 2: The Meltdown, Iron Man, Killzone, Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (yes, that's the actual title), Rampage: Total Destruction, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, and TMNT.