[EU] PlayStation Indies sale (ends March 10, 2021)

NathanielJohn

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Those are really nostalgia releases - you don't necessarily have to have played the games back in the day, but I'd say that you are most likely to enjoy them if you have some fondness for those late-80's early 90's Saturday morning cartoons (Prince Valiant and the likes)

If that appeals, then I'd say, sure, go for it - they are certainly an interesting little time-capsule!

Thanks.

Hell yeah I loved those early 90’s cartoons. And since it’s the only game I’m interested in, in this sale, I’ll just buy it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

This isn’t a European or European Union sale it’s an EU region sale which includes New Zealand, Australia and the Middle East. If you’re going to complain that prices posted should be in Euros specifically to suit you then maybe I should complain they should be posted in NZ$. I won’t of course. Once the sale is live I’ll go view it on the NZ store.

Australia and stuff part of the EU region? I doubt that.

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

@NathanielJohn: Thank you for you help, it is always much appreciated and I always give you a Like.

But why do you use the english pound as currency? Most of us have the Euro as our currency and don't even know whether it is really cheap. And England is no longer part of Europe and this is an EU sale. The Euro would be easier for us to compare prices.

Lol UK is still part of Europe just not the European Union! Countries don’t just change continents so an EU sale would still matter to us 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Any RPGs in there? Hopefully with a class/job system? Most of the names in this sale I have never heard of 'em, can only think of Van Helsing and Lords of the Fallen.

Victor VRan looks like a decent Diablo-Clone, though its not really what you were looking for Id say...

B2T:

Someone here who played CarX Drift Racing Online? Is it good or more like mehh? Thinking about buying it for 9,59€, pretty decent price imo.

Edited by slaaack1

There's a lot of good stuff on sale right now.

If anyone's looking for recommendations:

Dead Cells: The Fatal Seed Bundle
Going Under
Ikenfell
Warsaw
Cloudpunk
Spiritfarer
Crosscode
Void Bastards
Moonlighter: Complete Edition
One Step From Eden
Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition
Gris
Arise: A Simple Story
Frostpunk: Console Edition
Outer Wilds
Sayonara Wild Hearts
Return Of The Obra Dinn
Knights and Bikes
A Plague Tale: Innocence
Slay The Spire
The Messenger
The Gardens Between
Slime Rancher
Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition
Donut County
Owlboy
Iconoclasts
Steamworld Dig 2
Nex Machina
Little Nightmares Complete Edition
Night In The Woods
Hyper Light Drifter
Furi
Axiom Verge
Enter The Gungeon: A Farewell To Arms
The Banner Saga
Soma
Journey
Spelunky
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FaLLeN_717 said:

Does anyone have a list with all the released Artifex Mundi games? Since the new store, we don’t have recommendations when viewing one title.

NathanielJohn's site PlatPrices allows you to search by publisher, and I use that feature pretty much exclusively for keeping up with Artifex Mundi releases. Here's everything for them; included in this sale are:

• Dreamwalker: Never Fall Sleep
  • Enigmatis Collection (no individual games)
  • Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror
  • Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends Deluxe
  • Eventide Collection
  • Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love
  • Nightmares from the Deep Collection (no individual games)
  • Queen's Quest 4: Sacred Truce
  • Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child
  • Uncharted Tides: Port Royal
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Thanks.

Hell yeah I loved those early 90’s cartoons. And since it’s the only game I’m interested in, in this sale, I’ll just buy it.

Bought the Dragon’s Lair Trilogy and I couldn’t resist picking up the Instant Indie Collection Vol. 3 too for €1.24. What an absolute steal. 

Just bought it for 10 Second Ninja X as I already own Action Henk and now I have a free Dodgeball game too with Stikbold. Curious to see if that’s any good.

Also thinking about maybe picking up Rise & Shine. A platformer/shooter. Looks good but there is not much info on it. Anybody who played it that recommends it?

And picked up KH III Re Mind from the old Big in Japan sale.

Now with 17 games in my backlog, which is a lot for me, I’m good to go for many months.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Sikutai said:

But why do you use the english pound as currency? Most of us have the Euro as our currency and don't even know whether it is really cheap. And England is no longer part of Europe and this is an EU sale. The Euro would be easier for us to compare prices.

If you look at the discount percentage you can still see how steep the discount is. England and the rest of Britain are still very much part of Europe since we haven't gone floating off into the Atlantic as far as I'm aware. We are still part of the European continent. About a quarter of the countries in the EU don't use the Euro either, I'm sure they manage.

Anyway, probably will pick up Rain World, maybe a Riptide game. Spiritfarer and the Hand of Fate games are also pretty tempting.

• Like 4

So far, considering five of these:

Owlboy

Moonlighter

Manifold Garden

The Bradwell Conspiracy

The Spectrum Retreat

????????

Anyone fancy swaying me one way or there other on any of these?

Good? Bad? Excellent? Secret bitcoin farm? ?

Also, I'd just like to heartily encourage anyone on the fence about Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition, or Superliminal - DO IT!

Both fantastic games, and at these prices, they are a steal!

• Like 1

For those who have not yet discovered "Plat Prices", go check it out, its amazing for these kind of sales, compare prices, check if the games have platinum, how easy the plat is, how long time it take, check price development on games, make wishlists, etc etc etc

https://platprices.com/en-se/news/484-psn-sale-february-24-2021-sweden

• Like 4

Even if not all EU-countries use it, technically the € is the EU-standard so I don't understand why picking other currencies. I think it's easier to know 'how far' you are from € rather than £. Anyway I want to state that this is not a problem, it's just curiosity :)

Anyway, I hope they'll discount Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun and Sherlock Holmes in the future because before buying other games I'd like to end some... my backlog is already long enough!

I recommed:

- A Plague Tale: Innocence, it's a great game!

- Faeria, if you like card game or boardgame, you'll love it! It's one of my favourite game

- Spirit of the North, great locations and very relaxing gameplay.

- Nexomon and No Straight Roads are pretty good, but I think they will be discounted more in the future

• Like 2