Competition: PS4, PSVita, and games up for grabs

Sly Ripper

Can't say to be honest, haven't played Vanquish (I assume you mean the one from Platinum Games). But our game is puzzle platformer, so it's a bit different kind of "hard".

Yeah exactly that one. Ok if there aren't 3 winners yet by next Thursday, I'll give it a try (damn you schooltests always messing with my game time :shakefist: ).

Edited by Dragon-Archon

It's been tough keeping this quiet, which is generally why I've just generally sworn and trolled in the CB more than usual.

Even though I'm on the payroll at PSNP, and dont stand a chance of winning (Let alone hitting the 100%), I'm up for supporting dev's that want to get involved with the gaming community in this way.  I'll treat myself to it once I've got through my latest.

To those of you jumping on board, I wish each of you the best of luck.  For those that don't want to get involved, I'll do a comp next month where you can win a pair of my used pants (Remember, I'm a Brit, so I don't mean trousers, when I say pants), which I've done lunges in, after a sweaty day.

• Like 4

To those of you jumping on board, I wish each of you the best of luck.  For those that don't want to get involved, I'll do a comp next month where you can win a pair of my used pants (Remember, I'm a Brit, so I don't mean trousers, when I say pants), which I've done lunges in, after a sweaty day.

booty.gif

I'm a bit worried.... If word get out of this competition (far enough like on many sites)... Many people would make profiles here just for the competition and we may never hear from these people... But hey what can I do? It's reality that I have to accept.

Can only speak for myself, but one of my favorite parts of the site are the statistics.  Even if people just show up, sign up and leave... they're adding to the already giant sample size for which the site derives its stats from.  Since they are making accounts and being tracked, they'll also be updated regularly... and these are likely trophy hunters that sign up for it, so they aren't just casual gamers with 3 games and with <10% of the trophies gumming up the works.

And who knows, there may be a handful of stragglers that actually stick around too.

More the merrier, my friend.  It's a win-win situation (for everything but Sly's servers).  Gotta thank Sly, the site staff and the Bloober Team for putting this together!

Edited by Dreakon13

I was interested in this but I see something odd with the first game's trophy list.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1676-A-men?order=rarity〈=en-us#content

How is it that S ranking trophies are less rare than the B ranking trophies? 

Simple 2 people have 100% and only 1 other user has the S rank trophy BUT hes cheated cause he doesnt have the other 2 rank trophies

Here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1676-A-men/Neje

Edited by weeztha