Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

On 12/10/2022 at 3:57 AM, ippikitako said:

@Seraphim_Rez Hi mate. What are those clear cases on your games? For collecting?

@Ino Yamanaka If you're into Japanese culture and feudal Japan, you're gonna love it. The combat system is pretty sweet as well.

Yeah, I use clear cases for all my games.

Growing up I never liked how shelf wear made the cases feel. To me it made them feel dirty so I use cases for all my games with more custom sizes for limited editions.

If you're interested in getting some yourself, I get them from https://retroprotection.com/

They have cases for many systems.

14 hours ago, WyndigoSpirit said:

It's my birthday month, so I have been gifted some games! Though, I admit I bought Secret of Mana and Wolf Among Us, while I was at the Game Trader looking to buy gifts for my sister's birthday. My self-control is terrible.

Pretty sure my nieces picked out Rabbids for me! We'll, uh, see when I get to that one. They got me Scribblenauts Showdown one year and I did eventually get around to finishing it. Ghostbusters might be good though I don't much about it. I know Kao had some issues, but I love this type of game.

Good time to get Wolf Among Us as the sequel is out next year. Probably my most favourite Tell Tale game.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 4:06 PM, heavyrockerfin said:

Let me know how the Dishonored DOTO plays. Been eyeing it, but haven't picked it up myself.

Just finished it. It's so much shorter then the two main games.

It feels like DLC. Like Uncharted: The Lost Legacy was to Uncharted 4.

It's okay. A nice way to end the series.

• Like 1

xiQzZgQtV6Gsrx4GVEt8xOgt.jpg

633937_front.jpg

Under $20 for this and a ton of DLC? Not bad. I haven't played Tekken since 3 on PS1, I was a big fan of the first three games...so a big reason I bought this was because the Plat difficulty is low, but it'll be interesting to get back into the series and see if I want to jump into Tekken 8. 

Anthem is $1.79 on the PS Store right now...why the hell not? 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 7:24 AM, SelectiveGamer said:

835092_front.jpg

This was literally impossible to find in my area... so I was forced to order it from Amazon. It's become abundantly clear to me that I'm going to have to start getting my games elsewhere that isn't GameStop. I don't know what's going on with them but there really is no excuse when they weren't having problems previously.

Also bought mine from Amazon but isn't here in Australia yet. Honestly Amazon has the best prices and I buy allot of things from there.

So bought these 2 as hard copies on Boxing Day Sales, these are stock internet images

star-ocean-the-divine-force-english-7283

samurai-warriors-5-668499.7.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

Also bought mine from Amazon but isn't here in Australia yet. Honestly Amazon has the best prices and I buy allot of things from there.

So bought these 2 as hard copies on Boxing Day Sales, these are stock internet images

In the U.K Amazon are usually one of the more expensive places to buy games unless you catch a deal.

Edited by DARKKRAKEN666