Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

sT9cJEE.jpg?1

I intentended to buy "Control" for 35€, but then i noticed it is in "PlayStation Now" - and a 12 months-Subscription was offered for 45€... Hadn't to think twice about this offer^^

SuPokth.jpg?1B6ffBGb.jpg?1hsydV31.jpg?18PILIw8.jpg?12bd5a9S.jpg?1NSqE4yK.jpg?1

9RgtziZ.jpg?1ccOIMnG.jpg?15Zjp3H3.jpg?1

6D2Ju7Z.jpg?1vFYwihY.jpg?1Ef5kGw6.jpg?1RazbGSe.jpg?1jnfFtFr.jpg?1b9fv0Gf.jpg?1

The Lego Ninjago Video Game is for free on PSN-Store and Steam (PC) at the moment!

• Like 2

I just picked up One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows.  It doesn't have stellar reviews, but a lot of the reviewers said it was decent if you're a fan of the anime and mainly complained about the grind.  Lots of trophies!

Treated myself seeing as though I got paid yesterday ?!

Lf6df71.png 

Thought I should dive into this series as I've heard nothing but good things about it and at £12.85, why not!? ;) 

L417cb4.png 

Grabbed myself the Black Edition that's got the character cards and stickers in and I've heard it's got some great jump scares in :o Got it for £22.85

L009179.png

I love Tropico games so at £18.85 for the EL Prez Edition, that jumped in by basket faster than you can say dictator ?

L2a5317.png 

Needed some more Borderlands and Claptrap in my life so it was a no brainer at £17.85

Ld937d5.png

And lastly, but by no means least, Fallout 76! I really fancied playing this again after playing it over on Xbox, and thought I should grab it for PS4 so I always have access to it! Plus I really want that platinum! Annnd at £12.99, why not, I'll definitely get those hours worth!

Also grabbed a month of PS Plus and a month of PS Now to give Spider Man, Control and some other games a go! Grabbed all these from Base.com and I'd recommend them any day, it's where I get all my games from and it's super cheap, just beware of your backlog as once you get on the under £20 section, you will spend, spend and spend ?

• Like 1