MidnightDragon

Best racing game ever!

39 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

What with Breakthrough Gaming Arcade being released.

 

If this is the second release, looks like we're gonna be in for a series then. Not sure how low Sony's standards can go.


But anyway, If I had the chance to make a game and put it on the Playstation store,  I'd make a game called "Game Controller Game"

 

I'd make it boot into a black menu showing you the PS4 controller, and you'd pop a gold trophy for pressing each of the buttons on the controller, one trophy for each.

 

And sell it for 0.99.

 

A few of you reading this message, I guarantee you would buy it. :)

 

Oh, and I*d release it on all systems and all regions, so it would be 15 stacks.

 

 

There is literally a game with that or close to that amount of stacks, the game have like 3 stacks per region, crazy. https://psnprofiles.com/series/789-root

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The monetary cost is only a dollar, but the true price you pay is having this... achievement in game design on your trophy list, forever.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This is the third game in this series that will not be released in Europe. Why are we european trophy hunters so marginalized? This also distorts the leaderboards when many trophy hunter friendly games are only released in the US. Just unfair.

 

And creating a foreign account is not a solution either, because Sony will delete all multiple accounts based on incorrect address information in the near future, i.e. in the next few years.

Edited by Sikutai
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting to notice a pattern here with these games releasing specifically on a Sunday. Wonder if that has any significance 🤔

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

This will be even greater than Gran Turismo 7! :yay: 

 

In seriousness, how many more of these will they make?


lols

but eek there's at least 10... 
😬

esTag9G.png

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, esstee11 said:


lols

but eek there's at least 10... 
1f62c.png

esTag9G.png

I'm excited for Get to the Top personally. I wonder what the goal is?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a shame this is what trophy hunting has become, pathetic that Sony accepts this bs. An ugly dent in the profile to everyone who plays it.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sikutai said:

And creating a foreign account is not a solution either, because Sony will delete all multiple accounts based on incorrect address information in the near future, i.e. in the next few years.


Ah yes, because Sony has ever shown the ability to actually delete an account. Ban maybe, but no. They’re not going to delete any accounts. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guessing this is easier for Breakthrough Gaming than passing around the collection plate at Sunday service. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, esstee11 said:


lols

but eek there's at least 10... 
1f62c.png

esTag9G.png

 

I think the next one is gonna be "Space 2"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm likely to get this but would Platinum them after I did Book of Demons or Agony or Diablo III Reaper of Souls / Diablo III.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No thanks. I already tainted my profile with their "baseball" game, I'm not going to damage it further.

 

By the way, anyone willing to bet their "skateboarding" game will get a re-release with a platinum?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It‘s funny that nobody brought this up yet:

 

These games always come out on Sunday... On Church day!

 

Think that‘s kinda funny.

Normally games don‘t release on a Sunday.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jeffboy265 said:

It‘s funny that nobody brought this up yet:

 

These games always come out on Sunday... On Church day!

 

Think that‘s kinda funny.

Normally games don‘t release on a Sunday.

 

Huh. The skateboarding game came out on a Wednesday, but the other three were indeed released on a Sunday. This is the third Sunday in a row that we got a new Breakthrough game. I take it this is going to be a weekly thing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sikutai said:

This is the third game in this series that will not be released in Europe. Why are we european trophy hunters so marginalized? This also distorts the leaderboards when many trophy hunter friendly games are only released in the US. Just unfair.

 

And creating a foreign account is not a solution either, because Sony will delete all multiple accounts based on incorrect address information in the near future, i.e. in the next few years.


By the looks of these “games”, it doesn’t seem like you are missing out on much.
 

And do you have any reputable sources to back up your claim that Sony will take action against foreign alt accounts? That’d be a lot of trophy hunters losing access to purchased content. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.