Platinum #100 recommendations

JoesusHCrust

Ready Set Heroes.

This platinum requires complete the Tower Crawl Mode without a single death, defeat any boss without taking hit, and completing all challenges. Be careful, they are few problematic challenges such as Reaching a boss without a hit and Finish a brawl with 4 epic items. It is a fairly easy platinum and takes 20 hours to obtain it.

Edited by Rubempia16

1 hour ago, Sundr0wn_ said:

Not a game that fits your requirements, but no Platinum looks better on your Profile as #100 than Undertale ;)

I wouldn't put a game by Toby Fox as any kind of Trophy milestone - unless it's a subtle troll of him I suppose!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sundr0wn_ said:

Not a game that fits your requirements, but no Platinum looks better on your Profile as #100 than Undertale ;)

I've already completed Undertale. Controversially, I really didn't like it though! 

43 minutes ago, DordorTheSwift said:

Looks like your first plat was Uncharted. Anything left in that series for you?

My first plat was Demon's Souls PS3 so I'd like to make the remake my 100th if I can (I'm on 90 plats now)

No, I haven't platted Uncharted. I think my first plat was Far Cry Primal. I enjoyed playing Uncharted, but I didn't like the trophy list much! I'm not a fan of difficulty specific playthroughs. 

1 hour ago, Cerber108 said:

I would say Saints Row IV: open world, customizable character, enjoyable combat, one-playthrough plat (unless one trophy glitches). Game was much better than I expected.

See how I said it first n you got upvoted.

Seems admin put some symbol on my name that means everyone should not upvote.

Or you a bunch of hypocrites only upvoting who you know.

2 hours ago, cityhunter2K8 said:

I would pick FF7 but it's a JRPG.

Does it do that annoying thing that they have in JRPGs with the combat? You know, where you all stop and line up in front of the enemy rather then the fight being integrated into the game. Do you know what I mean? If it doesn't have that, I reckon I'll go for FFVII. 

43 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Does it do that annoying thing that they have in JRPGs with the combat? You know, where you all stop and line up in front of the enemy rather then the fight being integrated into the game. Do you know what I mean? If it doesn't have that, I reckon I'll go for FFVII. 

Nah - it does enter a 'battle mode' , but it's pretty seamless from non-combat as these games go.

54 minutes ago, AyeOfReach said:

See how I said it first n you got upvoted.

Seems admin put some symbol on my name that means everyone should not upvote.

Or you a bunch of hypocrites only upvoting who you know.

I dont know either of you. I didnt read the first page so i didnt see yours.

You now have a like from me as well.

• Like 2

Personally, I would say Nier Automata. It's an amazing game with an interesting open world that encourages exploration and is very easy to do with the trophy shop you unlock after finishing route C/D (when you beat the game). The combat is very fluid and is mostly hack and slash, but throws in some other genres too to keep it fresh.

It's one of those games that allows you to enjoy the story and get as much as you want out of it without having to worry about missables or collectables.I would definitely advise to play a lot of the side missions though as many of them add so much to the lore and add value to the game.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

You stated Far Cry Primal was your first plat.  I would make another Far Cry game #100 for the symmetry and since it fits what your are looking for.  Assuming you haven’t already platted them all.

EDIT - just looked it up, you only have a couple of trophies left for Far Cry 5.  Finish that off and it serves as the perfect book-end to your first 100 plats.  Or if you want a game you haven’t started yet, Far Cry 4.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer

I think that this should be the thousandth platinum for any hunter who reaches that number, as a "ritual of passage" that everyone should overcome. it would be interesting, wouldn't it? just a thought :P

Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I've been loving it and the Royal Edition with all DLCs is only £10 right now in the Spring Sale. Large open world, first person, you can do it in one playthrough but, personally, I'm doing a playthrough where I don't focus on trophies first and then will maybe do another playthrough to get the platinum afterwards. It's a very rare platinum but doesn't actually seem that difficult, at least to me. More time consuming. The guide on this site has the platinum at a 5/10 in difficulty. And you can avoid combat pretty much altogether if you want to.

5 hours ago, JoesusHCrust said:

I've got a few games already purchased: Greedfall, Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor Martyr, Cat Quest, Final Fantasy7, Vampyr, Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Nioh, Pillars of Eternity.

Are any of those any good? Do any fit any of my criteria? Thanks! 

Book of unwritten tales 2 is a bit frustrating without frequently checking a guide but isn't too long, pillars of eternity is a bit similar in that regard.

I think greedfall is the closest to what you are after on the list you have added, I haven't played through it yet but I've been eyeing it up.

For what it's worth I really enjoyed cat quest but it's not so close to your criteria it's more snes era Zelda in gameplay terms I think I recall.

Saints Row The Third

Saints Row IV

Assassin's Creed 2 (Ezio trilogy)

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Ezio trilogy)

Assassin's Creed Revelations (Ezio trilogy)

Red Dead 2

Far Cry 3 classic

Sleeping Dogs

Dishonored series

No Mans Skey

Minecraft

Spider-Man (2018)

Dying Light

Stardew Valley (watch out for Fectors Challenge)

Mad Max

Just Cause 3

Just Cause 4

Borderlands series

Witcher 3

GTA V

These fit most of the criteria. I'd say witcher 3 and Just Cause 3 are the hardest I've suggested and GTA V and Red Dead are by far the longest.

Personally, I'm going for Horizon Forbidden West, it'll be super cheap by the time I get to 99 plats.