Post Your Fastest 100% Records

Bound: (1h 37m)   https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/5173-bound

My first serious trophy-speedrun and still my best and the one I'm most proud of. I've played this game on my Alt-Account and liked the style and

handling. It was fun and I become motivated to get faster and faster.

GTA: SA (14h 18m)  https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4118-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas

One of my favorite games of all time. Hundreds of hours I have played this on PS2 with exploring every corner of San Andreas and completing everything. Playing 14 hour without a break was tough and memorizing all missions and routes was also no easy task.

Surgeon Simulator (5h 20m) https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/2799-surgeon-simulator

This was a non serious speed run of an rare tricky platinum. Funny game for casual gamer but a hart time for most trophy hunters.I'm looking forward for the second part.

PS VR Worlds (7h 11m) https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/5358-playstation-vr-worlds

My second VR game speedrun and I'm satisfied with the overall time. Biggest challenges for most players will be Luge and Danger Ball. Overall a fun VR experience.

Driveclub VR (1d 3h) https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/5439-driveclub-vr

First VR speedrun by mistake because it was not intentional. Platinum is unobtainable due to server shut down so I guess my first position will be everlast.

Legasista (8h 52m) https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1573-legasista

Japanese dungeon crawler with not many players. Its a long grindy game but luckly you can do alot without earning a single trophy.

Bud Spencer & Terence Hill / Slaps and Beans (2h 53m) https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/7829-bud-spencer-terence-hill-slaps-and-beans

A Beat 'em up game based on two Italian actors which were mostly active in the 60s to 80s in many films. Sadly they are almost unknow outside of europe. They are simply childhood heros of many Italian and German boys and men since over 50 years!

Edited by D-E-U-S-X
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Woah...your times for these games are insanely good, especially with Bound, GTA: SA, and VR Worlds. I don’t think anyone is going to go up against you for some of these records, seriously, congrats! 

The only two games that I tried to do fast were Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance which took me 3d21h and places me currently at #37, and Assault Suit Leynos which took me 20h57m and places me at #23. I started both of those games late at night and almost immediately went to sleep, and had I started early in the day instead I could have ranked higher. But that's alright, I like how I did well enough

18 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Woah...your times for these games are insanely good, especially with Bound, GTA: SA, and VR Worlds. I don’t think anyone is going to go up against you for some of these records, seriously, congrats! 

Thank you:D

When I realize I can achieve a quick time then I don't hold back but the downside of that is I'm always afraid of being reported by someone-_-

Edited by D-E-U-S-X

6 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

The only two games that I tried to do fast were Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance which took me 3d21h and places me currently at #37, and Assault Suit Leynos which took me 20h57m and places me at #23. I started both of those games late at night and almost immediately went to sleep, and had I started early in the day instead I could have ranked higher. But that's alright, I like how I did well enough

When you plan accordingly and try to start early in the day, it’s easy to play all the way through to snag those records, especially if you have extensive knowledge of the game!

6 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Thank you:D

When I realize I can achieve a quick time then I don't hold back but the downside of that is I'm always afraid of being reported by someone-_-

Trust me, you’re not the only one ? I was reported in the past for my time in BioShock 2...the flag reason? “Trophies were earned too fast.” What a great reasoning to dispute against right? As long as you know you’re legit and can back it up, people can keep on hating ?

1 hour ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Dude your time for Amnesia Collection is bonkers. What a great game to have a record for! And another record for a game with only 3 platinum achievers? Excellent work.

Appreciate the kind words. I'm very fond of first-person horror games, and quite familiar with Amnesia, so it was a pleasure to do that run.

These are some really impressive times, damn.

I myself got God of War III (PS3) completed in 6hrs 40 secs and that's all I have to contribute to the thread :)

Some of you are doing some crazy speedruns, seriously. Amazing job.

Edited by Paramnesiac86

45 minutes ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

Appreciate the kind words. I'm very fond of first-person horror games, and quite familiar with Amnesia, so it was a pleasure to do that run.

im familiar too but not that familiar lol, i struggled a tiny bit on the hardest difficulty because it just kept surprising me, i could do the previous hardest difficulty without ever seeing the creature the entire run, but i got surprised on ps4 version

• Like 1

Great topic and amazing speedruns from the community.  Although I'm not a hardcore speedrunner, I got on the front page since I like these games so much.  Here are my proudest ones:

Bentley's Hackpack - 6h 31m (3rdhttps://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1833-bentleys-hackpack

Minigames from the Sly franchise.  First time I actually got serious to speedrun a game. The most frustration part is the minigame where you tilt a ball from point A to point B by using a controller involving only motion movement.  Not fun.

Yakuza 5 Remastered - 1w 3d (10thhttps://psnprofiles.com/100-club/10356-yakuza-5

Awesome game and amazing franchise.  Very lengthy, grindy, and known for its infamous bundle of minigames.

Ys Origin - 1w 17h (13th) https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/5859-ys-origin

One of my hardest platinum I have played as of today.  Ys Origin is a very good action rpg.  But it has every pet peeve you can think of when it comes to 100%. (ex. trophies are glitchy, game crashing reports, hours of level grinding, and memorizing boss patterns in the hardest difficulty.)

• Like 2

#1 fastest times:

- King's quest  (100% in 6 hours 32 minutes)

This one took quite some effort to find all possible corners that can be cut to reduce the 100% time.

- Contrast (100% in 42 minutes 35 seconds)

While there's another stack with a faster time, this one is #1 in its own stack

- Syberia 3 (100% in 5 hours 57 minutes)

- Tomb Raider: Legend (100% in 5 hours 25 minutes)

- Tomb Raider: Anniversary (100% in 6 hours 52 seconds)

Unlike Legend which was quite a bit more linear, I was able to break Anniversary in half with glitch skips.

- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (100% in 6 hours 53 minutes)

This one is easily my proudest achievement. It took a couple months worth of effort into doing as much as possible in the game while being painstakingly careful not to pop a trophy. I even made sure to have explored every nook and cranny of the world before I pulled the trigger, even though I didn't really have to.

- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (100% in 1 day 1 hour)

No trick involved in this one, just a single poor life choice. Yes, you are looking at 25 continuous hours of play. Since the other time that's just below mine did not exist at the time, my initial plan was to break it down to 2 days. At some point in the run I started wondering if it could be reasonably pulled off in a single day's worth of play. And by the time I figured out that no, no it cannot, I was in too deep to just pull out.

- Frozen Synapse Prime (100% in 5 hours 10 minutes)

I believe this is the sole entry in this list that is now unobtainable, so there ain't no beating this time anymore. It took some precise planning to get the online trophies out of the way as painlessly as possibly despite the sorry state of the servers, then speeding through the campaign.

- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (100% in 8 hours 26 minutes)

I was on track for an under 8 hours time in this one, but then the game decided to troll me by not allowing me to pick the final collectible up. I wasted some time running around in a panic, exiting the game and reloading, with no result, before managing to find a fix online.

Former #1 fastest that have since been beaten:

- Crash Bandicoot: Warped (Platinum in 4 hours 55 minutes)

The 100% was invalidated by the release of the DLC, and I still refuse to overwrite the platinum time by doing it. Even after it was removed from the 100% list, it took a very long time for the actual time to be beaten. Looking at the current list, it should rank as #3.

- Crash Bandicoot (100% in 4 hours 26 minutes)

Same story as above. In hindsight I should have expected that the Crash Trilogy would be a juicy target for many a speedunner. Still, it held out for a few months.

- Abzu (100% in 11 minutes 53 seconds)

- Life is Strange: Before the Storm (100% in 4 hours 29 minutes)

- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (100% in 1 day 9 hours)

I knew for a long time that MGS4, the first game I ever played on the PS3, was going to be my 100th platinum, and it just so happened that it's almost exactly 10 years since the first time I played it. Now, marathoning through it for a top time, that was a recent decision. Going the extra mile for the 1st place was even more recent, since I did not believe I could get the Big Boss Emblem out of the way quickly enough. Still, here we are. Now, I literally finished this game just now, and yet somehow exactly today a faster time popped up that apparently was done as early as 2014. Go figure.

Edited by NamoPh
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, NamoPh said:

#1 fastest times:

- King's quest  (100% in 6 hours 32 minutes)

- Contrast (100% in 42 minutes 35 seconds)

- Syberia 3 (100% in 5 hours 57 minutes)

- Tomb Raider: Legend (100% in 5 hours 25 minutes)

- Tomb Raider: Anniversary (100% in 6 hours 52 seconds)

- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (100% in 6 hours 53 minutes)

- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (100% in 1 day 1 hour)

- Frozen Synapse Prime (100% in 5 hours 10 minutes)

- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (100% in 8 hours 26 minutes)

Those are some very nice records man, kudos! Especially for Deus Ex and Fallen Order, very nice work! I’m sure a lot of your records took a lot of planning beforehand too.

Parappa the Rapper Remastered in 1 hour and 53 minutes.

I did the easy mode trophy last. If I did it first, I would have saved at least 10 minutes, but this was my first (and only) attempt to break a speedrun record, so I didn't do any planning. -_-

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Those are some very nice records man, kudos! Especially for Deus Ex and Fallen Order, very nice work! I’m sure a lot of your records took a lot of planning beforehand too.

12 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Insanity @NamoPh. Extremely fast times there. Especially the Crash Bandicoot games.

Thank you for your kind words. My usual MO is figuring out if the 100% can be achieved without multiple days of no-lifing. If the answer is no, I just write the speedrun off and directly do the blind playthrough on my main profile at my own casual pace. The only exceptions being the two noted above, one of which was... unintended.

If I figure I can set a record with a single day's session, I instead do the blind playthrough on this profile, taking notes on potential timesaves. Then another (segmented) practice run if needed, while waiting for a day when I can set aside the time for the full session.

For Crash Bandicoot in particular I practiced some more cause I knew I wanted to secure the #1 spot, since they were major parts of my childhood. While the final runs were by no means perfect, after having cut every corner I thought was possible to cut, some of the considerably lower times that popped up later had me raising an eyebrow. Which reminds me, I'm curious to watch the footage of the runs submitted on speedrun.com. Since there are similar times there, I guess they were doable after all.

• Like 1

VVVVVV: 2hrs 11min

L4e5198.png 

I was kinda aiming to beat the fastest speedrun of 1h 50min but fell short and placed 2nd -_- but hey im second to best :eyebrow:

I wasn’t trying for any records, just turned out that way. 

PS3 Homefront 3 Weeks 1 Day 3 Hours #13. Will most likely be the rarest platinum/100% I’ll ever have. Incredibly fun game, made by the wrong Publisher/developer that was in way over their head and the game destroyed them. 

PSVR - Bonfire 35 Min 8 Sec #45

I’m pretty sure that’s it. I don’t 100% most games and the ones I do, I take my sweet time on. Sometimes years. 

44 minutes ago, Sleezyskies said:

VVVVVV: 2hrs 11min

L4e5198.png 

I was kinda aiming to beat the fastest speedrun of 1h 50min but fell short and placed 2nd -_- but hey im second to best :eyebrow:

Isn’t this a REALLY difficult platformer?

- Yakuza 0: completed in 6 days, 8 hours.
- Yakuza Kiwami: completed in 3 days, 16 hours.
- Yakuza Kiwami 2: completed in 2 days, 13 hours. Fastest achiever.
- PUBG NA: completed in 1 week, 22 hours.
- PUBG EU: completed in 3 days, 12 hours. Fastest achiever.

My times are very doable provided you currently have time since I took a lot of breaks, especially with Yakuza 0. The RNG gods were unfortunately against me in that game. I was quite demotivated because it took me close to 10 hours to finish the catfight minigame as it’s entirely luck based!

On 5/5/2021 at 6:32 AM, DenDigger said:

Would love to watch this run tbh, takes me about 4 hours to just complete the base game, where on earth are you saving so much time??  and on the hardest difficulty?  get outta here that's ridiculous!

And how did you deal with the challenge rooms so fast?  Worlds of Hurt is a nightmare to speedrun, I have an old picture me nearly missing out of the 15 minute trophy by 1 second  (will update post if I can find it)

Edit (both taken from ps3):
EU:

Reveal hidden contents

z3I2KnO.png

JP:

Reveal hidden contents

OdF8ow6.png

I used to do streams of my all trophies speedrun on Twitch! As a matter of fact when I compete another run in the future (love doing them for fun), I can link you the run so you can see how I get things done ?? 

It took a lot of play time and repeated playthroughs to develop the route I made, and playing it all on Survivor makes it all the more interesting too!

For Worlds of Hurt, if you go through the rooms in a very specific order while also buying certain tonics/plasmids it can be quite easy to get through them quick on Normal difficulty while only using the wrench and plasmids, but you just mainly have the watch out for the last room (big daddies) bc you can die in a heartbeat.

Edited by HoorayForTyler

I was about to say concrete genie but I don't have 100% :(

A way out: 3 days, 10 minutes

Erica: 4 days, 13 hours

Detroit Become Human: 1 week, 4 days

Cyberpunk 2077: 1 month, 3 weeks

The rest is 3 just dance platinums (2-3 months)