Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

16 hours ago, Bl4ckb1rd92 said:

I need a good time after the Helscape of my least favorite KEMCO game and @SicilianDragon92 has inspired me to play The Forgotten City due to the absolute gush-fest.  If a game can get anyone to fall head over heels like that, it's definitely worth a shot.  

oh, wow. Really hope you like it!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

I impulse purchased Ghost of Tsushima.  I've been avoiding it since it has 30 hours of multiplayer.  But, I'm going to try to be a better trophy hunter than that.  I want to enjoy a game that everyone raves about.  They say Legends mode is actually decently fun.

I really enjoyed the Legends mode. I played it first before jumping into the single player. It feels like a grind at the start, getting your first character to level 20 feels like it takes ages, but in the early game you're restricted to the bronze and silver level modes. Once you get to gold, you start getting the really good gear and you can use it between all 4 character classes, so the other levelling up trophies don't take as long. I really enjoyed the survival mode.

I still jump back in to play it even though I've finished all the MP trophies. The hardest part is the raid, you need to have a coordinated team to make it work. But that'll most likely be the last trophy you get ?

• Like 3