Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

1 hour ago, Heather342 said:

Update 28

I managed to finish off the week by completing Ratchet and Clank 1f60a.png. I enjoyed this game a lot, not too difficult to plat. Although it is a little bit of a grind to save up enough bolts to get every weapon upgrade, and then to max out their levels and modifications, but only took a couple of hours so not that bad overall. I would recommend this game if you're looking for some simple and light-hearted fun.

Trophy progress:

- Ratchet and Clank - 38 -> 100%

And so with that, I think this is where I will close out this challenge. Two Point Hospital will get completed eventually 1f60a.png. As I noted in my last update, I've joined a challenge on Discord which started 1st Feb and is running for a few months. I was able to include Ratchet and Clank in that challenge, but unfortunately not Two Point Hospital. So my gaming habits for the rest of February have been adjusted, and I've aligned my Spring Backlog Challenge games with the Discord league from March onwards. I've had an absolute blast during this challenge, and made some significant progress. As always, it's been great to see everyone elses progress too, I love how supportive everyone is here. I hope to see you guys again in the spring challenge 1f601.png

Overall progress:

- Assassin's Creed Black Flag - 13 -> 100%

- Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry - 26 -> 100%

- Alien Isolation - 0 -> 100%

- Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon - 0 -> 100%

- Crash Team Racing - 23 -> 100%

- Ghost of Tsushima - 8 -> 100%

- Demon's Souls - 0 -> 100%

- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight 0 -> 100%

- Ratchet and Clank - 0 -> 100%

- Two Point Hospital - 42 -> 72% (retired from challenge)

Bonus games completed but not officially in challenge:

- Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight - 0 -> 100%

- Among Us - 0 -> 100%

Good luck to everyone still in this one! 1f60a.png

Dang, that's a shame! A wise move to not overload your proverbial plate though, something I could learn from! You made outstanding progress in this challenge, and your updates were always a joy to read.

See ya in a month, and best of luck to you in your Discord challenge!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

I am part of PlatBro's discord competition so I'm currently working on a backlog game not originally on the list(I've really just gotta list everything on the next round).

That's the Discord challenge that I'm in too....we're rivals in the league! ??? Lol!

Good luck to your team ?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Heather342 said:

That's the Discord challenge that I'm in too....we're rivals in the league! 1f631.png1f631.png1f631.png Lol!

Good luck to your team 1f44d.png

Good luck as well!  Defenitely not going to win, but it has already been fun because I'm playing games that I wouldn't have started otherwise.  

• Like 3