5 Minute Platinum! (Only $2) [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

43 minutes ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

The devs of these games are pushing their luck their first game was $1 and now we’re up to $2. Once they get to $69.99 they lose me as a customer no exceptions 

???? that’s actually hilarious. $140 for two platinums, yeah that’s about where the value for money ratio tapers off ????

6 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

If you like dodging sumo wrestlers and consider it fun, whilst collecting coins in an endless running game, then yes! It's a lot of fun. 

Never been into sumo wrestling or the wreslers. They could have chosen something else but it fit the title.

12 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

They receive money for each version and platform that this game release, like any other indie game... So from their point of view they are getting more money than from other games, and I think that they even has better sales because of... trophies... So besides the fact that they are selling crappy games on the PSN there is a win-win for Sony

Thing is these games don't cost much, i assume the publisher gets most and Sony take a bit but it really isn't much at all, can't see it really being worth it but i guess they just put it on so they have more to offer.

32 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

What you need to get a Platinum this days: 5 minutes, 2 bucks and zero good taste.

Next, MacDonald's starts giving them away with Happy Meals... ?

On 4‏/8‏/2021 at 2:04 AM, SKiL_Clash said:

I mean. If you can platinum it blindfolded. Why make a guide... 

this problem have plagued psnprofiles for years!

people here are interested mostly on making trophy guides for the easiest to Plat games... games that doesn't need a guide to Plat to begin with.

it frustrated me so much when I get a specific game and only have 3 to four trophies left and when I get here for a guide I found none, but then I go to other trophies/achievements sites I found a guide there, kinda sad as psnprofiles is my favorite of the bunch but kinda sucks when it comes to guide.

been repeating this like a broken recorder but the tips and short guide for a specific trophy was a really good feature on psnprofiles as everyone can have a solution for you to unlock a trophy on the fly.. until someone would post a complete trophy guide of the game you're seeking help on one day, and they got rid of that feature in favor of full trophy guides.

• Like 2