what sports do you do?

breadmonds2000

Primarily play tennis. Injured my Shoulder that forced me to stop and do rehab, but slowly getting back into it. Was playing 1 level below futures, don't think ill go back to that level again.

Bit of Basketball & indoor soccer here and there when people need fill ins. 

I played tennis at national levels when I was between 11~14 years old, even winning some matches against players who are pro players today, but needed to stop because I didn't had money for classes and other expenses. Turned out do be my luck, I discovered years later that I have congenital problems in my knee, and some more years of constant playing would destroy it in a level that I couldn't sustain a professional career. 

Today, besides a odd game of tennis and squash, I play goalkeeper in indoor and outdoor soccer matches with my friends.

On 2018-3-30 at 6:57 PM, LadyFinesse95 said:

I play soccer. I went to international soccer team in Peru a few years back. I got scholarship and great opportunity. Golf is my second skill and lastly volley ball 

What is the name of the team you went? 

unfortunately i don't do sports because my body is extremely weak so any sort of psychical activity makes me very tired or triggering asthma attack at worst 

but i used to like ice skating when i was younger, i really want to try ice skating again but i have trouble finding people that will come with me xD 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am a Skateboarder since the release of Tony Hawks  back in 1999. About 20 years later my bones and body hurt more than back in the days, but it still makes fun to skate with the same people like 20 years ago.

Edited by Yoey_666

• 2 weeks later...