Spider-Man 2

Abby_TheLastofUs

17 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

I was wondering what you meant by that then had a quick check back and saw we did have a bit of a spat over GoW Ragnarok a year ago! Cringe, call it the fighting Irish in me I just can't help myself sometimes, I never mean it personally! 

Yeah, ask away, might take me a while to get back to you though cuz I got some stuff going on today

LOL I am an American so I know what you mean! ;) I will when I get off work!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 0:17 AM, Apocasy said:

IMG_6288.pngLooks like Spider-Man 2 is back on to wishlist. 

Nice, added to my wishlist too. Though I couldn't find it by searching for it on the PS webstore or in the upcoming section...I had to search for it on Google. 

Edited by Viper

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

I still haven't finished Miles Morales but I'll get around to it by autumn. Do you think there will be connections to their wolverine game? I'm not sure to what extent I'd like there to be if I'm being honest 

I just want the Universes to connect. Spider-Man doesn't need to be in Wolverine...but I very much want them to be in the same Universe. We already know from Spider-Man that the Avengers exist in this world, so Wolverine and the X-Men existing too would be amazing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just learned about this tweet, it's pretty funny.

So unless TLOU Factions comes out earlier in the year, Spider-Man 2 is likely the next big first party title for PS5 after Ragnarok. Insomniac is carrying this generation at this point. They had a game ready for the PS5 launch (Miles Morales), they released one of the first non-crossgen games (Rift Apart), now they're close to releasing the next game + working on Wolverine. Whatever they are doing in that studio - they're doing it right. It's a great working environment, too. Not to mention sales and critical reception of their recent output. Could be argued that Insomniac is the best game developer currently.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally… a gameplay reveal. It’s been too long. September-November launch so see y’all til then. Game looks astonishing. Insomniac cooked up a good one.

Edited by Apocasy
  • Like 3