Spider-Man 2

Abby_TheLastofUs

9 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Already seeing people saying “it looks like DLC” or “it looks crossgen”

Stupidity thy name is Twitter

Twitter is packed with gobshites, in fairness, so I'd never take anything said on there too seriously. The game just looks like good old Spider-Man fun; rarely buy games on release but this'll definitely be a day one purchase for me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Lookin' good!

Likely won't buy day one (as I've not done for any game since EA's STAR WARS Battlefront II, reasons might be obvious), maybe I can make this and a DualSense Edge my two Christmas '23 wishes?

23 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Already seeing people saying “it looks like DLC” or “it looks cross-gen”.

Stupidity thy name is Twitter.

Classic.

Edited by Dry

32 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Already seeing people saying “it looks like DLC” or “it looks crossgen”

Stupidity thy name is Twitter

God of War: Ragnarok all over again. The game doesn't look DRASTICALLY different to some people so it must be DLC. Stupid.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, THE BLADE IS ME said:

When can I preorder it? It’s looking amazing so far but I hope they won't force Miles down my throat…

I (somewhat) agree, could’ve called the game “Spider-Men” instead?

• 2 weeks later...

Comes just three days before my birthday! Probably will go standard, but the CE is quite tempting. Wish it had a physical copy, though. If they had an edition with just the steelbook and digital extras, I'd take it. :) I'm getting it no matter what.

Edited by MidnightDragon

Physical copy sold! I like the box art showing the power of 2. Two main characters, two different abilities seen on the arm, and the second game in the series. I also want that steelbook from the Collector's edition but don't want to drop that much down. Tempting...We shall see.

• Like 1

Yet another collectors edition that comes with a Steelbook and no physical game. I will never understand why they do that. 

I absolutely hate that we're now dead center into this transition into all-digital. The fact that more and more games aren't getting Deluxe physical editions is crazy. Or the physical version just gets no extra content and it's based on the digital front. Because I want the game on disc, I potentially have to pay more for Deluxe Content because there is no physical deluxe edition that can go on sale. I hate this so much. 

I guess I'm getting the standard physical edition...I want it on my shelf next to the other two games. I'll have to wait until the Deluxe Content goes on sale.

• Like 3