Spider-Man 2

Abby_TheLastofUs

5 hours ago, Don_Chipotle said:

Hope the game isnt a collectfest like the first one, the objects are great and its good they give the player a background trivia or filler of the story, but its not great when they cut the rythm of the main story

I feel like this just comes down to how people play open world games. I never JUST play story missions...I like to do a bit of everything. Play a story mission or two, play a side quest then run around the city doing all the odd jobs, when I'm bored of that I go back to doing missions. I usually like knowing the very last thing I do/last trophy I get (If I can help it) is the final story mission. So I never felt like the collectables broke up my rhythm because I did all of that in-between anyways. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Don_Chipotle said:

Hope the game isnt a collectfest like the first one, the objects are great and its good they give the player a background trivia or filler of the story, but its not great when they cut the rythm of the main story

That isn't a big deal for me because I like exploring every nook and cranny.

14 hours ago, Don_Chipotle said:

You can just ignore those until you finished the story, though. Except  for the few instances were the game actively encourages you to get some or fight some crimes in order to emphasize that soem tiem has passed in between missions. Those instances make a lot of sense, though.

If you think current Spider-Man games are a collectfest, don't even touch stuff like Web of Shadows.

• Like 1

Spider-Man 2 came out in 2004 for Xbox, NGC, ps2 and other platforms I don't care about. Why bring this up? It was a bit of a technical marvel at the time and I thought this was a remake at first. 

I just know my other half will buy me this, they aren't a gamer and frankly I love playing games that where given as a present even if I don't like Spider dork at all.

• Confused 4

Insomniac Games posted some of the trophies on Twitter so here they are (they don’t contain spoilers so don’t worry): 

IMG-9370.jpgIMG-9371.jpg

Honestly thought they would put “Be Greater Together” as the platinum trophy name since that’s been their slogan for a couple months.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Is the Venom Abillities Trophie glitched with Miles? I surely made some Venom kills but the ps5 tracker still says 0/100. Anyone else find the graphics of the faces kinda weird sometimes xD?

Hey, it needs to be with any of his 4 new abilities the abilities from the Miles Morales game don’t count towards this.