Spider-Man 2

Abby_TheLastofUs

On 8.6.2023 at 10:35 PM, DanielTheManieI said:

Same week as Alan Wake 2. It’s gonna be a busy week! I’m hyped. 

Assassin's Creed Mirage, Alan Wake 2 and Spider Man 2 releasing within 10 days of each other... RIP bank account

• Like 1

Ordered the Collector’s Edition because who could pass up that statue. It’s pretty shit that there’s no physical copy of the game included especially considering how expensive it is. 

Might wait til it’s cheap and get a physical copy for the cupboard.

• Like 1

I attempted to order the CE, but I didn't succeed. After a lot of tries, I got to the page where I could enter my payment, then they threw me back in the queue and got stuck there. Whoever made the decision to make it exclusive to Sony's site in the US is a fucking idiot. I'm definitely disappointed, even though I didn't expect to succeed. :( 

24 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

I attempted to order the CE, but I didn't succeed. After a lot of tries, I got to the page where I could enter my payment, then they threw me back in the queue and got stuck there. Whoever made the decision to make it exclusive to Sony's site in the US is a fucking idiot. I'm definitely disappointed, even though I didn't expect to succeed. :( 

Took me 40 minutes before I got one in.  Got to the final screen to confirm order multiple times, then got kicked to queue.  Got back there and another one into my cart, then took me 5 minutes before the confirm button worked.  Got my confirmation number and then it crashed. 

Got an email a few minutes later and it was a different order number. Was able to briefly get into my orders page before they paused everything and their messed up system placed two orders for it.  If I ever am able to get back in I'll be canceling one because I'm not a greedy a-hole.

Edited by Snake2410

I'm so glad we don't have PS Direct, and I hope they never launch it here either. I was able to casually order the CE without any issues from my usual retailer of choice. Seems there are always issues with PS Direct, whereas I can always order everything no problem. The only downside to no PS Direct is that you miss out on some things from time to time when Sony stupidly decides to make something exclusive to the site worldwide, like the PS5 covers and TLoU Firefly Edition as examples. 

20 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

I'm so glad we don't have PS Direct, and I hope they never launch it here either. I was able to casually order the CE without any issues from my usual retailer of choice. Seems there are always issues with PS Direct, whereas I can always order everything no problem. The only downside to no PS Direct is that you miss out on some things from time to time when Sony stupidly decides to make something exclusive to the site worldwide, like the PS5 covers and TLoU Firefly Edition as examples. 

As I said, whoever decided to tie this to PS Direct here is a fucking idiot.

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

As I said, whoever decided to tie this to PS Direct here is a fucking idiot.

They're still available on the US direct website as of 2pm cst.  And it's functioning again.  Plus at least one more should've been made available when I cancelled my second one a little bit ago.  It just sucks that it was such a cluster f this morning trying to place an order.  Wonder how much longer they'll last though.

• 1 month later...

Already pre ordered the CE but I guess more Spider-Man can’t hurt ?.

Definitely one of my favourite exclusive console/controller designs so far from all gens.

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, THE BLADE IS ME said:

so they went for recasting MJ for some reason and made her look older while the already recast Peter looks younger, hmmm

but other than that, game looks great

MJ isn't recast and her model is just more detailed, not necessarily "older" though the character is five years older than in the first game. People age, it happens.

• Like 4

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's still the same face model as the first game (and definitely still Laura Bailey for the voice). She just has her hair down...you'd be surprised how different a woman can look when they simply change their hair. 

• Like 2