Road To The Olympics DLC has been delisted

HusKy

37 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

100% sure about this? Can anyone else confirm this? Does that mean that even if I buy the game + DLC from the Brazil Store, I won't be able to use the RTTO content on my European account?

110% sure. It said it explicitly in the DLC's product description in the PS Store and web store.

Here's a post from someone in 2019 mentioning it:

EDIT: And here's the link to the google cache of the product page where you can read it as well:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sSkS6q0Gm3YJ:https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP0001-CUSA05489_00-STEEPEXPANSION03+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Edited by SegaJAM
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, SegaJAM said:

110% sure. It said it explicitly in the DLC's product description in the PS Store and web store.

Here's a post from someone in 2019 mentioning it:

EDIT: And here's the link to the google cache of the product page where you can read it as well:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sSkS6q0Gm3YJ:https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP0001-CUSA05489_00-STEEPEXPANSION03+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Damn, that sucks! ? Well, I guess I'll try to get the game in its physical European edition.

Thanks for the info, mate! :)

Edited by JorgeSleep

Hi guys, I was looking to see if I bought the disc version that it wouldn’t set up another repeat trophy ? list. My original is a disc and not the free PS+ digital edition.. 

you can purchase the “winter edition” on disc which has Road to the Olympics on it, hence my question?

regards your question with DLC, second user accounts, Ubisoft are sly foxes, you cannot use any dlc on second (sub) accounts unfortunately, I tried this with division 2 and the warlords of New York, so I could play online with my son. So you’d have to purchase again. Only good news is the dlc fir the U.K. is still available at cdkeys for.. wait for it £22.99 gulp?

if the above disc question doesn’t work then it might be my only option 

just a heads up guys, I purchased the U.K. dlc whilst still available at £22.99 on cdkeys

i wasn’t willing to risk buying the winter edition on disc and a second trophy list for the same game as I wasn’t sure ??‍♂️

Edited by Piperatdawn
Added more content

Yeah this was flagged back in July this year with their Olympics licence expiring for the game. I was just about to buy the DLC but came across a free code in a physical copy I got for cheap earlier this year. Smashed it out over a couple of hours. 

Its a shame really the road to Olympics DLC is best thing about steep.  Really liked documentary style with real life interviews to break up gameplay. 

Edited by SlipingJimmy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24. 10. 2021 at 9:23 PM, Piperatdawn said:

Hi guys, I was looking to see if I bought the disc version that it wouldn’t set up another repeat trophy 1f3c6.png list.

There's only 1 trophy list and all versions of the game share that list.

• 3 weeks later...

Just managed to buy a brand new physical copy for 7.99€ in a black friday deal, code indeed works. It also comes with X Games Gold Edition logo on the disc cover, they got me for a few seconds until I realised it's probably just them re-using the discs from previous editions which also come with codes for DLC. 

Judging by psprices it seems we won't have anymore sales on the other DLC, was kinda hoping that we did when Riders Republic released.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who has the physical voucher; does it say it has an expiry date? I managed to get a hold of code but I'm not able to redeem it as the PS Store gives me an error saying "This voucher is no longer valid"

Do you guys think if Ubisoft/Playstation can help with this problem?

So I bought the Road to Olympics off Newegg and the dlc code says "code you entered may not be correct or may not be valid" and the code is definitely correct so it must not be registering as valid anymore. Im also 100% sure i have the correct region. Since the code says it expires in 2099 is this something psn support can figure out, like I believe theyve done in the past?

Edited by WatertownsFinest
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 10:23 PM, WatertownsFinest said:

So I bought the Road to Olympics off Newegg and the dlc code says "code you entered may not be correct or may not be valid" and the code is definitely correct so it must not be registering as valid anymore. Im also 100% sure i have the correct region. Since the code says it expires in 2099 is this something psn support can figure out, like I believe theyve done in the past?

Getting this error too, did you by chance find a fix for it or no?

• 3 weeks later...

Contacted Ubisoft, even if you find a code for the DLC it won't work.

"I can confirm The Road To The Olympics DLC for Steep has been delisted and is no longer accessible.
As such, if you purchase an edition of the game which has said DLC, it will not appear in game.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us!"

• Like 1

The Olympics DLC has been delisted from the store and even if you have a code from a physical edition, it'll no longer work. So unless you had the DLC prior to this, it's now impossible to 100% Steep.

Confirmation from Ubisoft:

"Ubi-Ciel @Ubisoft Support wrote:

01/02/2022 @ 17:00

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

I can confirm The Road To The Olympics DLC for Steep has been delisted and is no longer accessible.

As such, if you purchase an edition of the game which has said DLC, it will not appear in game.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us!

I wish you a good day, and take care.

Kind regards,

Ubi-Ciel Ubisoft Support"

Edited by t-H-3_d-O-u-G

4 minutes ago, t-H-3_d-O-u-G said:

The Olympics DLC has been delisted from the store and even if you have a code from a physical edition, it'll no longer work. So unless you had the DLC prior to this, it's now impossible to 100% Steep.

Confirmation from Ubisoft:

"Ubi-Ciel @Ubisoft Support wrote:

01/02/2022 @ 17:00

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

I can confirm The Road To The Olympics DLC for Steep has been delisted and is no longer accessible.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us!

I wish you a good day, and take care.

Kind regards,

Ubi-Ciel Ubisoft Support"

Wow. That's amazing to me. I wonder if they're offering any sort of compensation for people who buy the physical edition, but get nothing from the code?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, t-H-3_d-O-u-G said:

I would not be sure about this statement, I bought the "Winter Games Gold Edition" in december on the Brazilian store and the DLC was included.

PSA: For those that have this edition, the DLC will not appear in the download list, but will appear in-game after you finish the tutorial.

Maybe they changed something in the meantime, buying it is a risky move for sure.

As much as I wanted to go back to this game at some point, the DLC/season pass/multiple editions thing has always put me off. That this DLC has now been delisted, odds of me going back to it are slim to none now.

Shame really but if I ever get that extreme sports open world itch, Riders Republic might be worth a look.

Yeah you can’t buy the Olympics dlc on the ps store. However, I just bought a new copy of the winter games edition last week and my code worked fine. Unless something changed in the past week I think that Ubisoft employee is wrong. Although I would say proceed with caution if you don’t want unobtainable trophies on your account because this may not work for everyone like it did for me. 

• Like 3

Personally I bought a copy of the winter games edition, it came with the Olympics DLC too. I have it installed and can see the DLC on my console, so I don't think that support rep knows what he's talking about.

Edited by DEI2EK
  • Like 2