WTF is this?

Just skimmed thru the trophies

find the broken gunducky

Uh oh

…horrible graphics

…beat every stage without taking damage

Is this ringing a bell with anyone

its that horrible gunducky industries game reskinned as some other horrible game that will have an impossible completion rating

avoid this at all costs

Edited by Property_Damage

We have a thread to discuss "cheap and easy plat games" or "garbage games"  as a whole. Use that thread to complain, or give your opinion, on games like this in general.

Use this thread to specifically discuss this game, and this game only. If I see posts generally complaining about "the state of the PSN store" or "people only buy games like this for easy plats to pad their list" and adding nothing the discussion about this game, then those ones will be removed (some already have) because they should be posted in the thread linked above.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

While I don’t exactly think this game is well made, or good by any stretch, it’s 39p, and I can see myself actually enjoying the mindless walk and shoot, and the time I’ll spend on it, in exchange for 39p isn’t bad. Don’t get me wrong, it’s horrendous, but I still will enjoy it for the time I play it. If it was a hefty price then never in a million years, but it’s less than a packet of Skittles. The name does make me laugh though. Wonder if it’s supposed to minimalist or if it’s just…. A terrible name

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the musics epic, colours are retro and funky, shadowing is good, the platinum is very tricky to say the least, no cheats for this one but there is a great long range shot from the gun and enemies take a while to wake up, it’s not an easy platinum  trophy  as there is no guides or cheats just a little skill and patience.WR12NZJfMW6PuxXK6KaUDwbjyONApZw8g1DcExKy

9 minutes ago, coldish-pride5 said:

the musics epic, colours are retro and funky, shadowing is good, the platinum is very tricky to say the least, no cheats for this one but there is a great long range shot from the gun and enemies take a while to wake up, it’s not an easy platinum  trophy  as there is no guides or cheats just a little skill and patience.WR12NZJfMW6PuxXK6KaUDwbjyONApZw8g1DcExKy

Nice to see you utilizing the power of PS5 for this game.