[NA] End of Year Deals | Ends 12/23

Neocarleen

i'm happy with the sale. i'll have to go through it later.

i may end up getting trails of cold steel 3 for my christmas present later next month.

not sure what i plan to get this week but will report back when i do so (high priority for games with cross-buy and kemco games).

Edited by Lordguwa

47 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I also think Oxenfree at 0.99 isn't a bad deal either, but I haven't played it.

Oxenfree is great, especially for a dollar. I can't wait for the sequel.  Some people may find it boring, but I thought the story and radio mechanics were compelling.  I really found myself involved with the island with how the information and lore is presented.  Be careful with your "good" playthrough or you may end up with 4 needed playthroughs as I did missing the first romance cue.

Picked up several PSN cards at 20% off Friday, so I bought Outer Wilds and Shakedown Hawaii.  Saving both for a nice christmas vacation binge. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, pro_cow_tipper said:

Oxenfree is great, especially for a dollar. I can't wait for the sequel.  Some people may find it boring, but I thought the story and radio mechanics were compelling.  I really found myself involved with the island with how the information and lore is presented.  Be careful with your "good" playthrough or you may end up with 4 needed playthroughs as I did missing the first romance cue.

Picked up several PSN cards at 20% off Friday, so I bought Outer Wilds and Shakedown Hawaii.  Saving both for a nice christmas vacation binge. 

Where did you get PSN cards at a discount?

43 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Where did you get PSN cards at a discount?

Dollar General.  They randomly had them 20% off the first week of November as well.  Only caveat was that you had to buy them in $30 increments.

https://blackfriday.com/ads/black-friday/dollar-general?page=3

I'll let you know or make a post if I see them again.  The Playstation reddit did not care at all ?

Edited by pro_cow_tipper
  • Like 1

buying day part 1:

Alphadia Gensis 2 (ps4) (ps5) 

Pity Pit (ps4)

Apple slash (ps4) (ps5)

cross the moon (ps4) (ps5)

freddy spaghetti 2 (ps4) (ps5)

romancing saga 3 (ps4)

project summer ice bowling jane version story 3 (ps4)

project summer ice bowling mark version story 1 (ps4)

last 2 are throw ins. i'll be coming back through the month if sales don't change to pick up more games (have plenty more listed to grab).

Edited by Lordguwa