The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

On 17/4/2022 at 6:56 PM, Copanele said:

Heyo there! You can join no problem, you can have fun and interact with people even if you don't get any UR :D 

And yes, you have to 100% the game, just the platinum is not enough. Also don't forget, at least one trophy in the list has to be UR!

Yeah, I know I can still have fun, but since I don't go for 100%, thought it'd be better to ask and make sure how this event works so I don't make mistakes if I decide to take part in this.

And I think I will take part in this.

As I said, I don't think I'd go for too many UR trophies in a row/in a short amount of time because I'd like them to be milestones (or at least make the :platinum: into milestones), so my list will have only one game. At least for the time being:

Battlefield Hardline (PS3 version which :platinum: has a 4,18% rarity).

I hope it counts

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwBbtRTQQkEPTx4z_JzM0ev4

Edited by Icymind25
  • Like 3

On 4/21/2022 at 2:05 PM, Shrooba said:

In any case, I'll be adding Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4) and Little Nightmares to my list! 1f44c.png

Black Ops III is a little nightmare.

4 hours ago, Icymind25 said:

my list will have only one game. At least for the time being:

Battlefield Hardline (PS3 version which :platinum: has a 4,18% rarity).

I hope it counts

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwBbtRTQQkEPTx4z_JzM0ev4

Icymind25, just an fyi, the Test Your Mettle/Complete 25 Competitive Matches trophy is no longer obtainable in Battlefield Hardline. EA stopped doing competitive seasons in December 2020. I believe all other BFH trophies are still obtainable. The game should still count for this UR competition. If I remember correctly, Copanele stated in 2021 a UR game still counts even if a player can no longer obtain 100% completion due to a server shutdown. Just get all the other UR trophies you can, including those awful, awful "10,000 kills each for four separate classes" trophies.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Baker said:

Really enjoying this game. Working on the Insanely Perfect Relics, which aren’t bad at all, and that’s a lot of fun. Not really looking forward to the Time Trials

To be honest, the NPRs are bigger chore in my opinion. Some of the levels are extremely tedious when going for all boxes and I personally preferred Time Trials which were a lot more fun imo.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, VirtualNight said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Congratz on Trials. The Spoiler Tag does not open though, might be bugged for everyone?

Nvm I can open the spoiler tag in my quote .. 

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mori said:

Congratz on Trials. The Spoiler Tag does not open though, might be bugged for everyone?

Nvm I can open the spoiler tag in my quote .. 

Thanks.

Yes, the spoiler tag has been bugged on psnp for awhile, occasionally I can't open it either. It looks random if it works or not.

17 hours ago, poetic_justice_ said:

Black Ops III is a little nightmare.

Icymind25, just an fyi, the Test Your Mettle/Complete 25 Competitive Matches trophy is no longer obtainable in Battlefield Hardline. EA stopped doing competitive seasons in December 2020. I believe all other BFH trophies are still obtainable. The game should still count for this UR competition. If I remember correctly, Copanele stated in 2021 a UR game still counts even if a player can no longer obtain 100% completion due to a server shutdown. Just get all the other UR trophies you can, including those awful, awful "10,000 kills each for four separate classes" trophies.

Thank you for the information, Justice, but I already knew that ?. People boosted that trophy in a Discord server I'm in before it became unobtainable.

And I'm sorry, but I'll only go for the :platinum:  if that's allowed since it's an UR trophy and was thinking about starting the SP soon after getting a few other :platinum:s so I can make that trophy a milestone here on Profiles ?.

Also, I don't want to torture myself with that horrible grind for the 40K kills

scared-anime.gif

8 minutes ago, Tomy_IV said:

I see i can add a game if achieved within 24 hours so im adding my first done UR plat. Should have joined this before as iw done some UR this year xD

1. Transformers: Devastation 100%  PS4 

2. LUMO 7%  PS4

3. Earth Defense Force 2025  88% im almost at 900hours played and still have a lot left hopefully soon 

4. Extinction  PS4 

5. In Space We Brawl  PS4 

6. In Space We Brawl  PS3 

7. Aaru's Awakening  PS4 

8. Aaru's Awakening  PS3 

9. FURI PS4 

10. Warface PS4 

Almost at 900hours and still alot to go, err what ??lol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

Cat Fights: RNG on top of RNG on top of more RNG. Who thought this was fun? Stupid as hell.

Definitely the worst idea that made it into a video game, ever. Made me waste a whole afternoon watching rock-paper-scissors shenanigans and skipping the animations of the ladies battling in the background, I can't believe someone thought this was a good idea.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FrediPy_ said:

Definitely the worst idea that made it into a video game, ever. Made me waste a whole afternoon watching rock-paper-scissors shenanigans and skipping the animations of the ladies battling in the background, I can't believe someone thought this was a good idea.

I ended up doing 1 match between every real estate royale payout so that I wasn't just going insane sitting in that game all day.

• Like 1