The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

Hi! I would like to swap out one of my games (Killzone Shadowfall) with Medal of Honor PS3 please. I wasn't expecting to get to this game so soon but got a little worried seeing the threads about not being able to connect to the servers! Better to be safe than sorry.

12 hours ago, Berendsapje said:

Well uh, I haven't seen a conformation message saying that I'm in, but I still jumped the gun somewhat. Already completed my first game

Took me a while to update the thread but yeah you are in, congrats xD 

1 hour ago, Briste said:

Well, it's been 5 months so I figure it's high time I made an update. Sadly, Genshin Impact no longer has a UR trophy, so I'll need to swap that one out.

If it was on your list you don't need to swap that out even if it gets back to Very Rare :D 

• Like 3

On 25.4.2022 at 4:23 AM, Icymind25 said:

And I'm sorry, but I'll only go for the :platinum:  if that's allowed since it's an UR trophy and was thinking about starting the SP soon after getting a few other :platinum:s so I can make that trophy a milestone here on Profiles ?

I don't see any reply to this so i'll go ahead and say the bad news: this event demands you get all trophies for a game to be counted as completed. Only if a game has unobtainables cuz of server shutdown or dlc delisted it's accepted to do the remaining trophies of a game.

Simply saying you don't want to play the dlc is not accepted for this event

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I don't see any reply to this so i'll go ahead and say the bad news: this event demands you get all trophies for a game to be counted as completed. Only if a game has unobtainables cuz of server shutdown or dlc delisted it's accepted to do the remaining trophies of a game.

Yes I completely missed this part, thanks for replying.

@Icymind25 I confirm - You have to go for 100% aka get all of the available trophies. 

Can i join? Not going to hunt a place in the leaderboard but it'll probably help me finish Far Cry 2! 

If i can join the games I'll try to earn a plat are 

1-2 ) Gran Turismo 7 ( Ps5 0,49% + Ps4 0,57% ) 

3 ) Knowledge is power 2,37%

4 ) Far Cry 2 0,63%

5 ) Screencheat 3,78%

6 ) Team Sonic Racing

7 ) Ark Survival Evolved

8 ) Dreams

If my entry is allowed, I'll check some of the games i haven't opened and see if i can make ten ! 

Edited by Steva24
Added games :)
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

14 hours ago, Copanele said:

Yes I completely missed this part, thanks for replying.

@Icymind25 I confirm - You have to go for 100% aka get all of the available trophies. 

Oh, I thought that maybe getting an UR trophy'd be enough to somewhat take part in this event.

Well, I never go for DLCs/100%, so I guess I'll skip this. Was worth a shot, though.

meh-shrug.gif

Good luck to everyone that has taken part in this event/to the new people that joins. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Copanele said:

If it was on your list you don't need to swap that out even if it gets back to Very Rare :D 

Good to know, but in the spirit of the event, I'll swap it out. The UR trophy was only UR since it was unobtainable at the time the event started. I didn't anticipate it being as high as it is. I'd rather pick something else.

• Like 3

On 27.4.2022 at 7:35 PM, Tomy_IV said:

I see i can add a game if achieved within 24 hours so im adding my first done UR plat. Should have joined this before as iw done some UR this year xD

1. Transformers: Devastation 100%  PS4 

2. LUMO 7%  PS4

3. Earth Defense Force 2025  88% im almost at 900hours played and still have a lot left hopefully soon 

4. Extinction  PS4 

5. In Space We Brawl  PS4 

6. In Space We Brawl  PS3 

7. Aaru's Awakening  PS4 

8. Aaru's Awakening  PS3 

9. FURI PS4 

10. Warface PS4 

Swapping Warface with Battle Worlds Kronos PS4. Just started it 

• Like 2