The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

On 10-12-2021 at 9:10 PM, Baker said:

TIER 1
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 
:platinum: 2705.png

Call of Duty: Ghosts :platinum: 2705.png 

Days Gone

Hard Reset Redux

Ikaruga

Payday 2: Crimewave Edition

Pix The Cat

Pure Pool

Void Bastards :platinum:

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

I made a couple of swaps. Unfortunately my PS4 refuses to read any disc at the moment so I have to swap out all of my disc based games. So out are Crash Bandicoot 4, Dragon Quest Heroes II and, ofcourse, my nemesis, Devil May Cry 5. I’m really annoyed by this by the way..

Back in are Days Gone, Ikaruga & Wolfenstein II.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Baker said:

Unfortunately my PS4 refuses to read any disc at the moment so I have to swap out all of my disc based games.

Have you tried lightly tapping the top of the PS4 where the disc would be after inserting the disc? My Pro started giving me issues with unrecognised discs and that’s the solution that works for me!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

Have you tried lightly tapping the top of the PS4 where the disc would be after inserting the disc? My Pro started giving me issues with unrecognised discs and that’s the solution that works for me!

I did try that as I’ve also read this could solve the problem. Unfortunately, unless I was tapping at the wrong spot, it didn’t help. Thanks though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MissShake said:

Hey @Copanele, it looks like Fall Guys is going to be switching to a new launcher. There's already a new trophy list up for the switch. I know at least a couple of us have that game for this event, so I was wondering: what happens if we don't get the plat before the new launcher is forced onto us?

Heyo! In that situation, if that happens and the platinum becomes unobtainable due to launcher migration (weird thing), the game is automatically counted as completed.

That rule is available for every game with sudden server shutdowns, if you play any other game and the servers/game client gets axed, that one counts as a completed game.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Heyo! In that situation, if that happens and the platinum becomes unobtainable due to launcher migration (weird thing), the game is automatically counted as completed.

That rule is available for every game with sudden server shutdowns, if you play any other game and the servers/game client gets axed, that one counts as a completed game.

That's comforting, at least. Would suck to have an incomplete game on my list, but at least that will be available to us. Thank you for the answer, man!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VirtualNight said:

If anybody wants to do this game, and I shall warn you @Copanele, the guide on .org is a mess: it has a lot of mistakes, particularly there is a trophy where the writer decided to go for a full explanation of the Poker card game rather than just telling which combos to do (like TA does), but bad guides look typical for most of the old fighting games. TA is a good alternative, although sometimes it does not go in good details, and a few errors are located there as well, if I'm not mistakening. So I recommend to alternate between the 2 guides, using mostly TA.

Thanks for the heads-up! Heh I did encounter the "quality" of the .org guide when going for that Atatatata trophy, in the end I found it in a random comment that I can just turbo one bumper button then mash the other 4. It is an old guide in the end, but yeah...quality is eeh.

And yes I can confirm also, the online boosting is not as awful as expected. Took me a total of 205 ranked fights to complete the online trophies (level 10 with a character and level 3 with the rest), I could have definitely done it in under 200 fights if I didn't mess up some inputs, thus losing the "Super ender" points.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is done. Seriously, that game can eat a dick.

Completed Games

Lone Survivor

Skullgirls 2nd Encore

Vanquish

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Remaining Games

osen9HP.png

Glad you got this one done. I'm in the same situation with starting it literally days before they announced the new launcher swap. This store RNG is going to be the death of me. 

How'd you end up getting the team related trophy? I'm guessing a team game finally came around? I've seen 2 of them the whole time I've played 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Riiszk said:

Glad you got this one done. I'm in the same situation with starting it literally days before they announced the new launcher swap. This store RNG is going to be the death of me. 

How'd you end up getting the team related trophy? I'm guessing a team game finally came around? I've seen 2 of them the whole time I've played 

Thanks dude!

After grinding Squads Shows for several hours, I switched to Main Shows, and saw Fall Ball 4 times in 2 hours (though maybe I was just lucky). It was usually the fourth event for me.

Also, the new event where you keep jumping (I forget the name) is good for grinding the 500 qualifications.

Keep at it; you got this.

EDIT: By team related trophy, I'm assuming you meant Down to the Wire.

Edited by Yuber6969
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Yuber6969 said:

Thanks dude!

After grinding Squads Shows for several hours, I switched to Main Shows, and saw Fall Ball 4 times in 2 hours (though maybe I was just lucky). It was usually the fourth event for me.

Also, the new event where you keep jumping (I forget the name) is good for grinding the 500 qualifications.

Keep at it; you got this.

EDIT: By team related trophy, I'm assuming you meant Down to the Wire.

Yeah, down to the wire, that's the one. 

Yeah, this event will be good for qualifications which I'm not worried about actually. I know I can easily 100% this given enough time, it's just the RNG that worries me haha. Hoping this Golden Goal event really is coming in a few days, and also hoping the store starts to be nice to me. 

Thanks mate! Congrats again. 

• Like 2