Rumor: Bully II

Abby_TheLastofUs

Worst case, they port over Bully to next-gen, redefined for the higher resolutions. Best case, they learn from the backlash of the GTA Trilogy Screwjob and actually do a real remaster and not re-use assets the modders of the OG Trilogy made and try to sue them over it.

• 1 month later...

The times have changed and Rockstar Games is not the company it used to be. It is insulting that it's taken this long for us to finally get word on Bully II, but at this point the gaming industry has been overrun by woke SJWs, blue haired females trying to instill forced diversity in a lot of modern games. Just look at the Saints Row reboot cinematic trailer and some of the gameplay footage on YouTube to see where I'm coming from.

Rockstar seems intent to give up on everything that isn't Grand Theft Auto. The GTA Trilogy remaster was a ploy to get a quick buck and the GTA V remaster that will release for PS5/Xbox Series X won't do many people favors. The game has literally been milked to death at this point.

Bully....Manhunt....Max Payne.....The Warriors....Midnight Club....LA Noire... all of them dead IPs. I know LA Noire was developed by Team Bondi (who no longer exist) and published by Rockstar, but still. So much potential completely gone to waste.

I wonder how the actual dialogue and humor will be in Bully II. This isn't the 1990s and early - mid 2000s anymore. You can't have too much edgy dialogue without some hyper sensitive prick getting all offended.

I just wish, just this once, that Rockstar Games can actually come out with something that isn't going to blatantly offend the morons on Twitter and Reddit.

Edited by AJ_Radio
added some input

• 1 month later...

Haven't played Bully since the PS2 days. Really hoping Rockstar or another developer announce Bully 2 or something. It has been ages and feel it is time to bring a new Bully game to next gen.