Synergys Platinday or how to reach 500 Platins in 24 hours

S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y

> At the Moment i've got 269 prepared Games

Nah, I think 500 platinums in 24 hours is impossible.

60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day. So that's 1440  / 500 = 2.88

You're going to need to get a platinum almost every 3 minutes, and you'd not have any breaks for toilet, eating or sleep for the whole 24 hours.

Or I guess, you're doing this on an account you already started?

2 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

i can't copy stuff from an Excellist

Copy from Excel and paste in plain text to a notepad/word document, then copy that and paste it into your spoiler. Remember though, there's a text limit per post (depending on how much you're throwing in the spoilers).

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Wow, that’s a serious plat rain you got lined up! 1f62e.png

A lot of patience involved there - you’ve clearly got a level of self-control I can only dream of! 1f602.png

Congrats on this - have an awesome time platting them all with your friends!

…and (I’m sure I don’t need to be saying this, but…) don’t pay any mind to the naysayers!

You’ve got some heavy-hitter games lined up as part of this, and when you’re done with it, you’ll have a feat complete on this profile that outdoes anything they’ll likely ever have on theirs - and sure outdoes anything I’ll ever hope to have on mine!1f602.png 

1f44f.png1f44f.png1f44f.png

Thank you very much for the kind words! :)

• Like 1

So from my understanding with a quick perusal of your profile you simply have a multitude of games sitting at one to a few trophies left for the platinum? That would drive me nuts with games just sitting there that I could complete fully, especially that many. Godspeed, man, hope you don't have any malfunctions or anything. I'm always paranoid having so many electronics running at once or even leaving my console or computer on when I'm not home. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, StingX2 said:

Here I am beating myself up for a few Ratas and good lord this is an insane dumping of platinums

Yeah thats my only "Problem" at the Moment, but the idea is to swap some of them out for better Games, fortunaly i've got enough in my Backlog. :)

But let's see, it depends on how necessary it is in the end. I don't care that much about rata Games at the Moment, because i know how many hard Games are still in my Backlog.

500 Platinums on one day? I had problems getting 30 on one day ? And i prepared these games within half a year and didn't want to wait much longer than that ? I see that you have more consoles so it'll be easier for you. I'm looking forward to see your Platinum Rain Day. New world record incoming :highfive:

The games that surprise me most are the many Dark Souls and Demon's Souls in there. And Dying Light is there too :yay:

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

Very pumped, been patiently waiting for this!! You can do it, go smash that record into pieces! ????

Sounds like you've got a good setup too with multiple systems, that's a very smart approach! Hopefully you have Bizzy or someone else there with you to feed you and make you coffee and such ?

• Like 2