Any word on what's going on with this site? Slow forums for nearly 3 months and broken profiles

15 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Ah joke gif removed again...  Can't even post a funny gif on my own forum post without it getting removed. Do you mods have no sense of humour? 

You obviously need reminding of rule #6, as well as rule #7 which the post I quoted breaks.

Edited by Stevieboy

10 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Ah joke gif removed again...  Can't even post a funny gif on my own forum post without it getting removed. Do you mods have no sense of humour? 

I didn't reply to the post above yours because it would probably be removed by off topic. the other day I was in a thread about the shutting down of a game server, and I invited a user to boosting. even though the thread was about the game in question, my post was removed; because theoretically I need to open a session for boost, and I can't be straight with a member who is in a thread about it. this forum is a joke lol. and probably mine and your post will be removed, beware of warning points ?

2 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

I didn't reply to the post above yours because it would probably be removed by off topic. the other day I was in a thread about the shutting down of a game server, and I invited a user to boosting. even though the thread was about the game in question, my post was removed; because theoretically I need to open a session for boost, and I can't be straight with a member who is in a thread about it. this forum is a joke lol. and probably mine and your post will be removed, beware of warning points ?

No-one is forcing you to be here. If you don't like how this site is moderated then maybe it isn't for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

No-one is forcing you to be here. If you don't like how this site is moderated then maybe it isn't for you.

the positives outweigh the negatives, so the balance for me to continue is greater. don't listen to cheap complaints like mine, and you mods do great volunteer work in general.

1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

You obviously need reminding of rule #6, as well as rule #7 which the post I quoted breaks.

Seems to be ok when others do it, it's a bit daft that i can't post a gif on my own forum post... Yet forums like let's count to a million are ok. Lol. 

I typically access this site from my phone and don't really have issues.  The one problem I have been experiencing recently is that when I tap a game to access a trophy list and sometimes when I tap on Games at the top of the screen I get a message saying an error occurred and I have to refresh the screen several times to get the proper page to load.

Edited by wafflestomper810

On 2/8/2022 at 4:56 PM, kindajustin said:

So weird. I can reproduce this in a matter of minutes on practically any profile. I actually used your profile as one of my tests because I knew I'd break yours lol.

Same happens to me from time to time, but I just reload the page and problem solved

On 2/9/2022 at 3:12 AM, MonaSaxPayne said:

your sig creeps me out man lol

Glad I'm not the only one xD

Edited by DeepEyes7

1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

Seems to be ok when others do it, it's a bit daft that i can't post a gif on my own forum post... Yet forums like let's count to a million are ok. Lol. 

But those threads are on Off Topic / Forum Games... Make a game of posting gifs and surely your gifs wont be removed...

On the topic of site performance, for some reason my PSN Profile takes inexplicably long to load. Any other profile takes 1 full second to load, whereas mine takes upwards of 7 :S  Pretty sure it was normal in 2021... What gives?

Edit: The speed briefly returned to normal on Feb 18, but now it's gone to shit again.........

Edited by hore

• 2 weeks later...

Something has been changed\fixed as my profile is now scanning.  The issue with PS5 Train Sim World 2 has been partially fixed.  Its now scanning all games but there is still the limit and not all the DLC's have been added so I still have 8 trophies "hidden" which arent actually hidden.  This is a great improvement as I can use this site again and I am sure the limit will be changed and the other DLC's added.

16 minutes ago, The_Last_DJ said:

Something has been changed\fixed as my profile is now scanning.  The issue with PS5 Train Sim World 2 has been partially fixed.  Its now scanning all games but there is still the limit and not all the DLC's have been added so I still have 8 trophies "hidden" which arent actually hidden.  This is a great improvement as I can use this site again and I am sure the limit will be changed and the other DLC's added.

Yea that was fixed a while ago, the issue now is the forums are still ridiculously slow. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

Still slow and buggy

forums being slow yes but images not loading could be your browser issue, your end.

I mean..its fine here...

SmeSPFl.png

Here's what the internet has to say about your issue, maybe try emptying clearing your cache. Ctrl + F5 will force a reload of a page and get you new image data, that may help too.

mKJu9pi.png

Edited by LadyGallethX3
  • Like 1

It has got bad again lately, this issue was never really fixed but it's taking like 15sec to load forums now for me, it's always when selecting stuff from activity section that it's long. Selecting bookmarks etc takes 6sec. 

This is how slow it is for me. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have had to switch browsers just for this site, which is a pain in the ass. Literally, all I'm met with is the following started yesterday if that's any use.

Forum.psnprofiles.com

Checking if the site connection is secure

forum.psnprofiles.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding.

I always use Firefox it's just my preferred browser, but I cannot do anything I get that message going in a loop the loading of the verifying you're a human etc. Never had a problem before, other than loading times might be longer, so I just do not understand what is going on. Also, images are always broken it fixes itself eventually, but in general I'm having a nightmare with my preferred browser now. Is this something on my end because I have never had an issue before, it just does not seem to want to work unless, I use Google Chrome.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

I have had to switch browsers just for this site, which is a pain in the ass. Literally, all I'm met with is the following started yesterday if that's any use.

I always use Firefox it's just my preferred browser, but I cannot do anything I get that message going in a loop the loading of the verifying you're a human etc. Never had a problem before, other than loading times might be longer, so I just do not understand what is going on. Also, images are always broken it fixes itself eventually, but in general I'm having a nightmare with my preferred browser now. Is this something on my end because I have never had an issue before, it just does not seem to want to work unless, I use Google Chrome.

Exact same problem for me with Firefox being my primary browser for 99% of things. The always broken images have been a lot worse the past few days, and the "please verify that you are a human" loop sometimes replays forever for me. I've had these issues on and off for a pretty long time, I've just come to accept it.

• Like 1