Any word on what's going on with this site? Slow forums for nearly 3 months and broken profiles

8 minutes ago, kindajustin said:

Exact same problem for me with Firefox being my primary browser for 99% of things. The always broken images have been a lot worse the past few days, and the "please verify that you are a human" loop sometimes replays forever for me. I've had these issues on and off for a pretty long time, I've just come to accept it.

Even trophy cards on any browser also do not work, most of the time it will say the username followed by .png for the image. Yeah, the images have been awful for me the last few days, I guess I will have to use Google Chrome then as everything is broken otherwise.

34 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

I have had to switch browsers just for this site, which is a pain in the ass. Literally, all I'm met with is the following started yesterday if that's any use.

I always use Firefox it's just my preferred browser, but I cannot do anything I get that message going in a loop the loading of the verifying you're a human etc. Never had a problem before, other than loading times might be longer, so I just do not understand what is going on. Also, images are always broken it fixes itself eventually, but in general I'm having a nightmare with my preferred browser now. Is this something on my end because I have never had an issue before, it just does not seem to want to work unless, I use Google Chrome.

Started getting this shit since like yesterday. What the fuck is going on. 

• Like 3

The profile images in the forum box on the main site aren't loading from time to time, I suppose it's because of the cloudflare protection, since as soon as I open the forum (and get checked in the cloudflare page) and go back to the main page, the images are loading again. Seems like something the admin has to fix.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRetroManiac said:

I have had to switch browsers just for this site, which is a pain in the ass. Literally, all I'm met with is the following started yesterday if that's any use.

I always use Firefox it's just my preferred browser, but I cannot do anything I get that message going in a loop the loading of the verifying you're a human etc. Never had a problem before, other than loading times might be longer, so I just do not understand what is going on. Also, images are always broken it fixes itself eventually, but in general I'm having a nightmare with my preferred browser now. Is this something on my end because I have never had an issue before, it just does not seem to want to work unless, I use Google Chrome.

This started happening to me today. I thought it was something related to my phone that got a security update this week. this security protocol message takes more than thirty seconds to load. and appears on every page you switch to.

8 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

You won't get a response. 

He's practically abondoned the site. 

The guys working on psnp+ put in more effort for free than what sly does these days. 

shhhh dont say the truth too loudly or the mods are gonna remove this thread under the guise of "stay on topic"

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

You won't get a response. 

He's practically abondoned the site. 

The guys working on psnp+ put in more effort for free than what sly does these days. 

PSNP+ is a one-man operation by @HusKy

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Da_Civilz said:

shhhh dont say the truth too loudly or the mods are gonna remove this thread under the guise of "stay on topic"

People have been saying that for years and i've never seen mods remove any post saying that

5 minutes ago, Braixen said:

Some of y’all can’t live a day without this website I swear.

Changing your name won't cure your bad reputation. This is literally a thread about this issue. Go touch some tit, for God's sake.

4 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Literally just shut the fuck up. I have never seen a single post from you that is on topic or coherent. People pointing out that a site that use, however frequently, is experiencing issues is a valid concern and worth addressing. If you have nothing to contribute, which you've so valuably demonstrated already, then don't fucking post.

You can kick rocks and never mention me again, how about that? Besides, your comment just proves my point even further. Touch some grass buddy.

2 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Changing your name won't cure your bad reputation. This is literally a thread about this issue. Go touch some tit, for God's sake.

I literally don’t care about my reputation here, it’s a trophy hunting website after all.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Azure Kite said:

He's practically abandoned the site.

Not entirely, although Sly’s activity (or lack thereof) in recent years is undoubtedly scarce.

He did apply a shovelware filter last year after many months of bullshit being glorified on the “new trophy list” homepage box and “latest games” page. Unfortunately, aside from the necessity to include PS5 trophy sets to the site upon the release of said console, I believe that’s the one and only feature added to PSNProfiles officially by the site owner himself over the past half a decade.

Edited by Dry

Wonder if someone tried to DDOS the site, so that kicked on the Cloudflare protection. It’s not a big deal, but it’s annoying as hell. It comes and goes, so probably not going away anytime soon. After it checks for me at least, doesn’t seem any worse than normal. At least it doesn’t happen every time I click something.

I know this is probably gonna get me nowhere, but will try anyway…any insight would be nice @Sly Ripper

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 2

It's actually been decent for me for a few months until now.  Now the Cloudflare thing is checking for security reasons whenever you hit a forum post.

Avatar images are coming in as broken images or images won't load.  This is after I've cleaned my browser history and cache.  Using Google Chrome.

28 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Cloudflare sucks. That’s what’s going on.

Yep, it’s that bad. Sometimes even upon clicking/tapping on the hearts next to posts to see who’s upvoting who I’m having that shit invade the webpage followed by a full and painful 8+ second refresh.

5 minutes ago, Dry said:

Yep, it’s that bad. Sometimes even upon clicking/tapping on the hearts next to posts to see who’s upvoting who I’m having that shit invade the webpage followed by a full and painful 8+ second refresh.

Too bad there isn't anything we can do about it. It's more of an annoyance than anything, but wish it would go away. I threatened the site with a bat and that did no good. xD Surprised it didn't force a check on me for that. xD 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1