Any word on what's going on with this site? Slow forums for nearly 3 months and broken profiles

Someone said in some post that this site supposedly generates revenue of approximately 5 thousand dollars a day, I don't know if this is true or if it would be too much, but the fact is that this site is going down the drain.

I wouldn't be surprised if one day I tried to open it and it was no longer possible.

1 minute ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I get Cloudflare checking my Google chrome every time I load up the site for the past 2 days. Truly annoying, it's never been this crazy for me. 

This^

I use Firefox and Safari and have been getting this CloudFlare connection check, multiple times an hour for nearly a week now and it's really starting to irritate me. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just once in a blue moon but 5 or 6 times every hour is too much :(.

26 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I get Cloudflare checking my Google chrome every time I load up the site for the past 2 days. Truly annoying, it's never been this crazy for me. 

21 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

I use Firefox and Safari and have been getting this CloudFlare connection check, multiple times an hour for nearly a week now and it's really starting to irritate me. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just once in a blue moon but 5 or 6 times every hour is too much :(.

This. It's been about a week now for me too and it just happens at random when I go to a different page, I understand why it's needed...but it's getting excessive. 

• Like 1

I can't believe some of you guys are complaining about the site being slow.

I mean, the advertisement movie (Usually "The Sea Of Thieves") pops up almost straight away on mobile taking up half of the screen.

• Like 1

Well Google Chrome shit the bags not long after my post, but I'm only able to use the site on Google as Firefox will not even let me click the verification thing it just loads in a loop and does not show the tick box I have tried all sorts nothing works maybe it will sort itself out soon I hope.

Just now, TheRetroManiac said:

Well Google Chrome shit the bags not long after my post, but I'm only able to use the site on Google as Firefox will not even let me click the verification thing it just loads in a loop and does not show the tick box I have tried all sorts nothing works maybe it will sort itself out soon I hope.

That happens to me a lot, regardless of which browser I use - all I can do is wait a few mins for the system to get its head out of its backside and let me in.

1 minute ago, LegendExeter said:

On standard PC the site works fine, no image issues, or Cloudflare notices.  Not sure why phones are causing the problem, yet it is something on that end I can confirm.  Desktop or Laptop, site runs like normal.

With me, it's both my Laptop and iPad that are having trouble with this CloudFlare nonsense :(.

3 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

On standard PC the site works fine, no image issues, or Cloudflare notices.  Not sure why phones are causing the problem, yet it is something on that end I can confirm.  Desktop or Laptop, site runs like normal.

I'm on PC, I don't do a ton of net browsing on my phone. 

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

With me, it's both my Laptop and iPad that are having trouble with this CloudFlare nonsense :(.

Seem to be getting this warning the first time I visit the site each day, currently using Firefox on a laptop.

• Like 1

I can't even get past the Cloudflare on my desktop. I had to log in and post this on my phone. Broken images on the main page, and attempting to go to the forums and guides just brings up the Cloudflare screen with the spinning green "Verifying" dots. Then the entire applet box vanishes without giving me the checkbox and it never goes any further.

Completely ridiculous and unneeded.

• Like 3