Any word on what's going on with this site? Slow forums for nearly 3 months and broken profiles

So didn't bother reading through every post but a couple of issues if this is the place to put them? 

PS5 Leaderboard for some reason everyone is always new on it, related to this but it takes ages for the updated rank like other parts are usually done if a few hours PS5 can take longer but I have noticed it's been a bit faster lately, yes forum takes ages to load, another issue I had it was once but I updated my profile and the games were loaded in but the numbers weren't updated for some reason, updated again about half an hour later and it worked fine. 

Just now, DeepEyes7 said:

I'm still getting the annoying Cloudflare checks and the "Houston we have a problem" when I reload pages...

I got like 20 of those Cloudflare checks in just one evening. I have no clue what that’s all about, quite irritating to say the least. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swotam said:

Consider yourself lucky then, because it's causing problems for a lot of people. Compared to literally every other site I use, including the Profiles side of this site, these Forums are slow. It seems a bit quicker lately, but in general it's still taking 4-5 seconds every time you click on a link or reload a page. Sure, 4-5 seconds isn't a lot, but it's a lot more than the 1 second it takes to reload my profile, the site homepage, a trophy list or guide, etc. Basically, in my experience, the forums are 400%-500% slower than the rest of the site, so either there's something wrong with the way it's setup, the servers it's running on are overwhelmed, or there's so many trackers and ads loading that its bogging everything down. Of course as a Premium member I don't see ads, so it's probably even worse for people who don't subscribe and don't use an ad-blocker. /rant

even forum section runs smooth, 1-2 seconds max.

3 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Ok, but no it doesn't. Most of the time it does take like 4-5 seconds, which as pointed out isn't a lot but adds up. And I have like 250mb/s speed so it's not an internet issue. It's the forums that are abnormally slow compared to the rest of the site (and the internet in general).

The forum is just slow, not much you can do about it. 4-5 seconds sounds about right. Some subsections don't load at all, for example "Game Forums - S". My guess would be that the forum software (Invision Board) is not optimized for so many subforums (22 000+ subforums) or some scaling issue with database.

35 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

I had the cloudflare for a few days but it's gone now. Forums haven't changed at all for me, same slow loading. Just another thing that needs sorting along with active Mods to get rid of all the shite people post/comment. 

Few days? I have had it for like a month or something...

• Like 1