most if not all of their albums are brilliant 

The band : Weezer is highly influenced by Pavement 

the 90s is my favorite era of music and anyone who 

enjoys Rock will enjoy this band .

Pavement - Grounded 

Edited by TheVolloxx-
  • Like 1

Hank Williams

this man is said to be the one of the best songwriter in history yet not much people know about him, here's one of his tune's:

I don't know if I'd consider him to be underrated, everyone I know has heard a few Hank Williams songs. It may be different outside of America though. 

While we're on Country I'm gonna go with Jerry Reed. Some people know him as the Snowman from Smokey and the Bandit, others know him as the coach from The Waterboy but it seems like very few people know he is one of the greatest guitarists of all time. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNaN4aZJiZU

Django Reinhardt is absolutely amazing as well. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq0tPjdfHME

I can't forget my Irish roots either. Rory Gallagher is easily one of the best blues rock musicians of all time yet it is extremely rare for people to know who he is. My wife wouldn't let me name our son after any members of Led Zeppelin is I named him Rory.  B)

Parker

• Like 4

Immortal Technique

He may not be as 'underrated' as some others, considering he's probably the most popular underground rapper. But he's still underground. He has two types of rap songs, political and storytelling. Here's a couple of my favorite songs of his. 

• Like 3

Songs -> B.o.B - "The Watchers" and "Dr.Aden" from mixtape "No Genre" which is pretty underrated too.

Artist - K-Rino

Someone or some music that speaks the real truth will always be underrated.

Oh also forgot to mention...

Ok ikumi - This guy makes some impressive chilling songs."Good luck" specially.

Edited by Welmosca

When U make a Playlist you want it to be full of songs that are amazing right? Well think of this Topic as a Playlist that holds Underrated Lovable Songs. 

If U plan to post more then 2 embeded videos please add a "spoiler" so that the "page space" is not fully taken by your "bundle of videos", and remember no mainstream.

Also Please do not argue with anyone over their choice of music, I want to See Music related posts not arguments. If you're offended by what I typed, then I apologize in advance; but I needed a example for what is considered mainstream.

I'm really into the people who make soundtracks for video games, and two games that could have won me over with their soundtrack alone are: Anodyne, and Minecraft.

Now, since Minecraft is such an insanely popular game I won't attach a video with C418's music on here, but he has a Bandcamp profile with TONS of other albums if you're into that kind of thing.

But I have to share this album for one of my favorite indies of 2013 with you, and, whether you're into video game OSTs or not, I challenge you NOT to want to hear more after you've heard the first few seconds of this. If you have a history of NES/SNES/GBC gaming, then this will give you chills of the best kind:

As for normal artists I discovered Cœur de pirate on Bandcamp as well, and while she is pretty well-known in Canada and France, she has yet to make a significant dent here in the States. Many of her songs are addicting, I listened to the first one below probably a good 30 times in the day that I found it. Her voice is amazing.

Edited by rsoto1125

for RAP fans

Street Light

To be honest I'd say he's mediocre at best and is probably getting more shine than he deserves

Immortal Technique

He may not be as 'underrated' as some others, considering he's probably the most popular underground rapper. But he's still underground. He has two types of rap songs, political and storytelling. Here's a couple of my favorite songs of his. 

[

I can see your point, but I'd say he's far from underrated, anyone who listens to anything more than commercial rap has a good idea of who he is and what he's about.

• Like 2

To be honest I'd say he's mediocre at best and is probably getting more shine than he deserves

I can see your point, but I'd say he's far from underrated, anyone who listens to anything more than commercial rap has a good idea of who he is and what he's about.

His lyricism is on a whole different level, IMO.

Immortal Technique is known but only cause of Dance with the Devil, aside from that most mainstream listeners don't give a shit, and not to mention his topics are something they wouldn't understand.

Saw someone post RA THE RUGGED MAN, hells yeah he is dope as fuck... Saw him live and he was again dope as fuck :P

And basically the whole TDE [apart from Kendrick] are underrated, Jay Rock & Ab-Soul are on Kendricks level IMO.

There are so many underrated musicians... :D

Immortal Technique 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sTBSKT79H8

The best rapper IMO, very different to most. 

Elliott Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1ly1GMwwc 

The greatest musician of all time, every album he made is literally start to finish. He died 10 years ago :'(

John Frusicante

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmcp2JBfqLs

You may of heard of him (former RHCP guitarist) but chances are you've never heard his solo career.