Yes, It's a complete autopop.

Mako

Personally, I downloaded the version that was available in my library. I was asked to link my epic account and since then I can't start a game anymore and I always see the same list of trophies.

Edited by NeyZaku

That's pretty crazy. Not only do some people only have until May to clean up the original list but others are also forced to auto pop the list if they wish to keep playing. It's basically the middle finger on both sides.

I don't personally mind auto pops, especially for online games, but they could have at least added some new trophies.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Am I wrong? Tell me I am, please.

If I play the game on my main account, I get an autopop Platinum. I hate them.

If I play the game on my alt account, I lose all the progress made with my main account (Crowns, items etc.)

Theoretically, could you unlink your Epic account from your main PSN, create a separate for FG PSN alt account, link the Epic Account to the FG PSN alt account? That way you keep progress on the alt account, and you wouldn't have to care about soiling the main PSN account with an autopop.

I'm not sure if that is how progression is stored, so you probably need to contact FG support to see if this is even a viable solution.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NewDust said:

Theoretically, could you unlink your Epic account from your main PSN, create a separate for FG PSN alt account, link the Epic Account to the FG PSN alt account? That way you keep progress on the alt account, and you wouldn't have to care about soiling the main PSN account with an autopop.

I'm not sure if that is how progression is stored, so you probably need to contact FG support to see if this is even a viable solution.

Yeah, I was thinking about something similar. Hopefully I can find a solution.

Well that sucks. Glad I got it finished a long time ago, but I feel bad for people who now have to rush it. Good news is, you may find more boosting sessions as old players return to finish it before it’s unobtainable.

Also, this list will probably be more common of trophies since most the player base won’t come back.

Edited by SKiL_Clash
  • Like 1

Welp, I guess I probably won't get the platinum for this and will be left with an unobtainable plat. I probably won't be able to get 20 race wins before then unless an easy win event comes along.

Regardless, I will probably not play this game after May 9th. I wasn't a big fan of the game in general, and this new list demotivates me even more to play it.

59 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I wish I could agree with you, really, but I can't. This autopop is completely forced and nobody asked for it, I can't simply accept it passively pretending that it doesn't bother me.

Milestones exist for a reason. Four years ago I put my Jak and Daxter Platinum as my fastest Platinum for a reason. Now it's getting erased without my consent by another Platinum I don't want to take its place. I'm very annoyed.

You're overthinking it tbh. If it's a game I love then I would be more than happy to stack the game again.

Is my understanding of this right? The new version is the new launcher and its not downloadable until 5th April. In addition the old version will cease to be playable after 9th May therefore meaning the old version's platinum becomes unobtainable after 9th May. 

So am I right in thinking if I grind out my last trophies before 9th May and don't download the new version I can get the platinum for the old list? I'm at 300/500 round qualifications.

Just now, AxillarySloth53 said:

Is my understanding of this right? The new version is the new launcher and its not downloadable until 5th April. In addition the old version will cease to be playable after 9th May therefore meaning the old version's platinum becomes unobtainable after 9th May. 

So am I right in thinking if I grind out my last trophies before 9th May and don't download the new version I can get the platinum for the old list? I'm at 300/500 round qualifications.

Yes.

It seems that some people have the new list in their libraries already such as myself and can get the trophies now.

• Like 1