Trophy Thoughts

sasastanic11

1 minute ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

The trophy list looks pretty weak, honestly. Ten golds, and, unless I'm missing something, you don't even have to finish the game to earn the Platinum.

Ape Escape deserved better than this.

True while excited i really would've wished some more trophies too

Just now, sepheroithisgod said:

Really bad list. Obviously, this game isn't exactly challenging, but they could have thought of some fun challenges. I really hope all of the PSOne games don't end up as super easy plats.

Fingers crossed that it doesnt end up like that

imo though with Sony titles i feel like they loosened up quite decently in terms of trophy difficulty, whilst im all for making it a little easier for some players i like the challenge awell.....

Like everyone else already mentioned, I would've liked to see more trophies regarding total 100% in-game completion (I'm going to do it again anyway), but I'm just so happy we're getting trophies for some of these games in the first place! Here's hoping Ape Escape 3 makes a real comeback this time! 

• Like 4

It's a simple list, but I'm happy that it has a platinum.

I'm sure there are challenges with adding trophies for these older games, and maybe they couldn't do complicated trophies like beating the game

2 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

It's a simple list, but I'm happy that it has a platinum.

I'm sure there are challenges with adding trophies for these older games, and maybe they couldn't do complicated trophies like beating the game

Yeah but at the same time ape escape 2 is way more difficult, you have to complete the game twice, capturing all the monkeys both times

38 minutes ago, sasastanic11 said:

I am so happy that some of the older titles will get Trophies its like a dream come true. Who is going for this platinum and what are your thoughts about it

My thoughts exactly, getting the trophies for all these ps1 games will be something special