Trophy Discussion

Alayaes

27 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

First of all- this is pretty sweet, I'm hyped!
Secondly, could any Wild Arms vets tell us how easy/hard this is going to be? 

About the same as Wild arms 3 in terms of difficulty but much, much shorter but yet again Wild arms 3 was stupidly long to begin with ans Wild arms 1 was only about 1/3 the length at best. There are some missable items iirc but the plat Should not be too overwhelming. Once a guide is out it should be around a 3/10 as theres no challenge good old fashioned power leveling and a good character build cant fix.

• Like 2

This is a surprise. I guess this is part of that new subscription service update that Sony has been touting? Is it possible to actually play this if you aren't subscribed to the higher ps plus tiers? Would love to play this game again even if the battle graphics are rough (I thought it was even way back then.)

Here's hoping they release the remastered version of this game (Wild Arms Alter Code F) too in the future.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RotatingCube said:

This is a surprise. I guess this is part of that new subscription service update that Sony has been touting? Is it possible to actually play this if you aren't subscribed to the higher ps plus tiers? Would love to play this game again even if the battle graphics are rough (I thought it was even way back then.)

Here's hoping they release the remastered version of this game (Wild Arms Alter Code F) too in the future.

You should be able to buy it separate once it's out

And if you brought the PS Classics version for PS3/Vita/PSP, you'll get it for free.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Can you still buy the PS3 version and get the PS5 one added for free?

Ridge Racer 2 was leaked on the Malaysian store, and it's available for 5€. I would wait since it seems the PSX games could have the same price.

None of these trophies are missable, but obviously some of the tech you learn and items you collect may require a guide.

With that said, there are some really useful stuff that is missable, that are not related to trophies, like my boy Rudy’s Twin Ob Arm(super op when fully upgraded)

Most of the games extra content is just seeing extra events or defeating Optional bosses.

Also if the dupe glitch still works then this game is a easy 2/10, without it it may be a 3/4-10.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alos88 said:

First of all- this is pretty sweet, I'm hyped!
Secondly, could any Wild Arms vets tell us how easy/hard this is going to be? 

It should be pretty easy. In Wild Arms, you could buy (or generate) items which died in your place, which made enemies like Ragu O Ragula pretty easy.

Unless they’ve changed that, it shouldn’t pose much issue. Now, if Wild Arms 2 shows up, that’s another story.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

It should be pretty easy. In Wild Arms, you could buy (or generate) items which died in your place, which made enemies like Ragu O Ragula pretty easy.

Unless they’ve changed that, it shouldn’t pose much issue. Now, if Wild Arms 2 shows up, that’s another story.

Yep the optional bosses in that one are pretty nasty, and there are a lot of them, that game is also just as long as Wild Arms 3 as well.

Edited by Wild-Arms-R