Trophy Discussion

Alayaes

22 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Yep the optional bosses in that one are pretty nasty, and there are a lot of them, that game is also just as long as Wild Arms 3 as well.

Rooting for you to be the first platinum achiever when the game drops!

• Like 3

I must be dreaming, I sincerely hope for more games like Xenogears, Breath of Fire 3/4, Threads of Fate, Brave Fencer Musashi to make the cut, trophy wise feels like most JRPGs, can't wait for this, does anyone know if they can be bought separately or just through the service? Either way I'm there.

I must be dreaming, I sincerely hope for more games like Xenogears, Breath of Fire 3/4, Threads of Fate, Brave Fencer Musashi to make the cut, trophy wise feels like most JRPGs, kill bosses, collect stuff and do a few side quests, can't wait for this, does anyone know if they can be bought separately or just through the service? Either way I'm ther

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Yep the optional bosses in that one are pretty nasty, and there are a lot of them, that game is also just as long as Wild Arms 3 as well.

I remember only Ragu O' being obnoxious, it's been 20 years or so and my memory is not helping, what are the other tough boys?

5 hours ago, Alos88 said:

First of all- this is pretty sweet, I'm hyped!
Secondly, could any Wild Arms vets tell us how easy/hard this is going to be? 

The Wild Arms games aren't particularly difficult.  There are some obscure collectibles, but a particularly observant player shouldn't have any problems finding everything.  Some of the super bosses can potentially prove to be a challenge, but nothing too overwhelming.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ScottishNub said:

i wonder what the next game will be from this service

It had better be Legend of Dragoon, but I'll settle for Twisted Metal 2.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AlphaLiquid-X said:

Bought and played both Wild ARMs and Alter Code f on release day, so you can bet your bottom bippy I’ll be plating it. Now we just need Suikoden 1 and 2 with a plat.

That would be amazing.

I liked this game a lot back in the day. I don't think I'd want to go through it again though in 2022. It's a good game, but it's not a Final Fantasy VII.

Would rather have Breath Of Fire III, Final Fantasy Tactics, Parasite Eve, Xenogears etc. The fact that a lot of PS1 RPG games (like SaGa Fronter) are being released lately, gives me hope they will all be released at some point. Legend Of Dragoon would be nice.

• Like 3

It is so nice to see a Wild Arms list. I hope in time we get 2/4/5/XF too, perhaps if enough interest gets shown they might get clued in to make a new one.

List is a nice one as it is story + super bosses. It seems they took care to not include missable trophies hence why there isn't a trophy for getting all ruins, arms, and fully doing the Maze of Death. There is nothing for fully repairing the city too which, and it has been forever, but I recall is a grind.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, enaysoft said:

I liked this game a lot back in the day. I don't think I'd want to go through it again though in 2022. It's a good game, but it's not a Final Fantasy VII.

Would rather have Breath Of Fire III, Final Fantasy Tactics, Parasite Eve, Xenogears etc. The fact that a lot of PS1 RPG games (like SaGa Fronter) are being released lately, gives me hope they will all be released at some point. Legend Of Dragoon would be nice.

Tbh at this point we're likely to get remasters of most of those from SE themselves- BOF III/IV are fairly likely too, given Capcom's constantly remastering everything it can.

So, Wild Arms 2 will probably be added at some point, but any game after 3 was localized by third party companies, so I imagine there will be issues there. Wild Arms 3 was the last Wild Arms game localized by Sony themselves, as other companies did 4, 5 and the PSP entry. The only odd one out of those last three is XF (PSP one), as that was actually released on PSN.

34 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Anyone know the release date? Never played the original 

It will release whenever the new service debuts in the various regions.