No Autopop (as of now)

7 minutes ago, pl0000pl said:

There was two about 13 hours ago (as time of writing this) no idea what happened to the other list. Both EU and NA lists was listed then for the PS5 version 1f914.png 

hmmmm.... there's only 1 PS5 stack on exophase 

• Like 1

IMO it’s a good thing there’s only one stack for PS5.

I can’t stand looking at larger titles being released with regional stacks, intentional or not, because it fucks up game stats. As someone who spends hours per week looking at the statistics on this website (however it would be so much better if profiles automatically updated, exactly why did Sly think it was a good idea to stop that from happening anyway? Because of this my home internet’s IP Address has been “temporarily” blocked from manually updating any profiles for weeks now) it’s rather disappointing to see even games like Fortnite having two regional stacks on PS4, with both exceeding well over 400k owners on this website knowing very well it would be among the games with the most owners if only it had just one united, WW stack but thankfully (like Fall Guys just now) this is the case with the native PS5 version.

Epic/MediaTonic made a big mistake relaunching Fall Guys on PS4 with two regional stacks to replace the original trophy list, but overall I would’ve preferred if they just kept that original list.

I believe I speak for many when I say the trophy system would be so much better without games stacking between regions and games having their trophies replaced with new stack(s) that are completely identical to the previous list all because of a change in game publishers, something that has happened many times before without needing to add new lists (the most recent example being Knockout City).

Edited by TurningRedEye
  • Like 3

Maybe this is off-topic, but I wonder if Head Turner is harder now since half of the skins in the shop are locked behind paywalls. I have like 100k kudos now, but if legendary items don't appear in the kudos shop then the trophy requires you to pay for it.

PD: I know there are two legendary items in the pass, but you need to get to lvl 89, and still wouldn't get the trophy. (You need four)

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

how do they pop on xbox? i've got an epic games w/ psn and xbl linked. i just booted the game and got nothing and my character is base level.

Yeah, I wondered that too at first and I remember when I started Fall Guys the very first time, you didn't need an Epic Games account linked so I played without one until the new launcher, and I had to make one in order to get the second stack, so I made one, and when I just looked at my account on PS4, it didn't show me have a linked Epic Games account even though I 100% do. So I clicked on the link @TheRealHardyBoy1 posted and I chose to sign in through PSN, typed in everything new, and then went to my Series X, clicked sign in with an account that exists on Epic Games for Fall Guys, typed in the code it sent me and as soon as Fall Guys refreshed, the achievements autopopped, oddly except 4 of them. But the real quick ones like knock someone over and things like that. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing

20 hours ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Is there a new list on NA PS4 as well or is that the same as the list from the second launcher? 

There is a list for the original version (OR), another two lists for the new launcher (for NA and EU)........and then the new PS5 version.

20 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

This is also my experience. Hopefully it will be fixed.

Had major issues playing with friends last night. 3 of us were on PS4 and the fourth guy was on PS5. Once we invited the PS5 guy to our group, we were getting all sorts of strange issues, like the game taking forever to start matches, graphical glithches in the UI, PS5 guy was unable to see our names in the lobby, to everyone not receiving their rewards at the end of a show, then we couldn't invite the PS5 person again, as he was not receiving invites any longer, even though he was was showing up online on the friends interface.

Once the PS5 person left and it was just the three PS4 people in the lobby, everything seemed to work fine again.

So there is a major problem with the PS5 version currently. Hopefully they fix it soon.

7 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

I have never played the game before, now I can get NA/PS5 stacks. And there’s one more EU stack. Do these stacks autopop? If I play PS5 version first, can I autopop other two?

Thanks replying

I believe they would autopop in all versions, as everything is saved on the cloud, so if you go from any of the PS4 versions to PS5, or visa versa, they should technically autopop, as the data is saved on the Epic servers.

However avoid the PS5 version for now, until they fix the trophy issues.

7 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

how do they pop on xbox? i've got an epic games w/ psn and xbl linked. i just booted the game and got nothing and my character is base level.

A friend who has a Series X said that most of the achievements popped for him from his PS4 playthrough, except for 5 of the achievements, but the 5 he was missing were easy ones to get, so he managed to get them within 30 minutes.

11 hours ago, JohnFPSKing said:

Yeah, I wondered that too at first and I remember when I started Fall Guys the very first time, you didn't need an Epic Games account linked so I played without one until the new launcher, and I had to make one in order to get the second stack, so I made one, and when I just looked at my account on PS4, it didn't show me have a linked Epic Games account even though I 100% do. So I clicked on the link @TheRealHardyBoy1 posted and I chose to sign in through PSN, typed in everything new, and then went to my Series X, clicked sign in with an account that exists on Epic Games for Fall Guys, typed in the code it sent me and as soon as Fall Guys refreshed, the achievements autopopped, oddly except 4 of them. But the real quick ones like knock someone over and things like that. 

Thanks. Where is the option to sign in with an existing epic account on the x version? I didn’t use the new launcher on ps, is that possibly playing a role as well? Does the new launcher auto pop everything?

• Like 1

On 2022-06-21 at 9:44 AM, willjwood said:

So, I was excited to read at first that PS5 wasn’t auto popping. I’m in the rare percentage that has the original platinum, and while Fall Guys looks like they’ve added some awesome stuff and I’d love to play again, I do *not* want an auto popped platinum. I’d like to earn the trophies again legitimately, as that is what is fun for me.

So if I’m understanding correctly, no trophies are popping for PS5 at all, and when that works, it seems auto pop will be back. Is there any way to stop this when it happens? Was that ever confirmed for the second PS4 list? Like, can you unlink your PSN from or reset your account or something so that you can earn the trophies again from scratch? I understand that would mean losing all progress and cosmetics I already earned, but honestly I just won’t ever play this game again otherwise anyway. 

Even if I was okay with the autopop, I’d lose all drive to play anyway because earning trophies, for me, is exactly what’s most fun about these kinds of games.

So, does anyone know, can I take the opportunity now to unlink or reset my account somehow so I can play again on PS5 and earn the trophies from scratch (when they are working again), or is this just always going to be off the table for my PSN account?

So just an update for anyone in a similar situation as me: I am earning the PS5 trophies again from scratch on my primary PSN account with no auto pop. Yes, I know auto pop is glitched, but I am earning them from scratch and when it’s fixed I still won’t auto pop. This may only work for people who never linked Fall Guys to their Epic Games Account on PlayStation at all previously.

Basically my PSN account was already linked to Epic, but not Fall Guys. I deleted my local Fall Guys save data from PS4 (on my PS5 SSD), and then downloaded the PC version through the epic store (having to log in to my EGA to download it). When I launched it on PC, it said the message of multiple accounts and whichever you use first is primary - so being this was on PC, my username was there, but I had no progress and just the base skin (there was no way to keep my old progress and earn new trophies, but I was fine with that).

From there, I launched it on PS5 under my primary account, got the same message but when I continued to the Home Screen, I had my same blank progress from PC, and I was able to earn new trophies on PS5 without issue and no auto pop.

So for anyone in my exact position who platinumed the game before the epic game account requirement and wants to earn new trophies on PS5 from scratch, it *is* possible! ?

• Like 1

Wait for the Sweet Thieves event to make a comeback and play it until you win five times in a row. It is easy and will take you a few hours at most, this game mode is very fun and you'll win a lot of fame while doing it.

Even for hardcore veteran players this trophy is not easy and very luck dependant. As a newcomer you don't stand a chance.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, deaf_swap004 said:

Anyone got any tips for Infallible? I have just started this game on ps5 and I'm a noob so any tips would be appreciated!

Honestly just practice. The good news is that there are a lot of beginners right now. Playing in squads with friends is the best way to get a win chain streak. There are some events that make it more accessible as well, but none are available atm.

4 hours ago, deaf_swap004 said:

Anyone got any tips for Infallible? I have just started this game on ps5 and I'm a noob so any tips would be appreciated!

Keep an eye out for ‘sweet thieves’. It’s a pretty straightforward trophy on that round!

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 7:25 AM, BGriff1986 said:

Trophies will also not auto-grant for you if you have already earned the achievement on Steam, Epic Games, Xbox or Switch and then play on PlayStation. This is also the same if you earned it on PlayStation 4 and play Fall Guys on PlayStation 5. 

This means that for the time being there is a chance you'll have some trophies that will not be obtainable on PlayStation (won't auto-compete and can't be completed again)

According to this, there will not be an autopop on the PS5 version even if we already Platinum the game on PS4

On 6/22/2022 at 1:44 PM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Thanks. Where is the option to sign in with an existing epic account on the x version? I didn’t use the new launcher on ps, is that possibly playing a role as well? Does the new launcher auto pop everything?

The new launcher should because that's what it recognized when it connected. But it could be why if you haven't played that one yet, maybe try that and see. For me on Xbox, I just had to activate my Xbox account to my Epic Games account I set up at the same time I loaded that version up, once I activated my Xbox account by typing in the code it sent me, it worked but I did it after I set my Epic Games account again on PlayStation. I did it through that link he shared. 

Edited by JohnFPSKing