The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

6 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

New one available for the next 65 days, pretty cool one. Some PS1 Demo Discs. Screenshot-20230727-051145-2.pngScreenshot-20230727-051124-2.png

Had some issues with this ones. I downloaded and launched all of them with no result, but when I tried a day later the demo for Octopath Traveler 2 worked. RE4 demo still refused to count though.

55 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Mine says part 2... I never saw part 1

Yeah, the campaign is called Part II but afaik there was no Part I.

Prolly just a reference to how CDs were labeled back in the 90's and early 2000's or, most likely, because PS Store Demos and Premium Trials are sort of a new type of Demo Disc (like the campaign's description points out).

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

On 7/27/2023 at 6:28 AM, Letenko said:

Had some issues with this ones. I downloaded and launched all of them with no result, but when I tried a day later the demo for Octopath Traveler 2 worked. RE4 demo still refused to count though.

Strange I managed to get it with RE4 Chainsaw Demo. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ShadowSkill said:

fC2xw9S.jpg

Free Chun Li for 4days only till 8th Aug, you dont need to own the game and everyone can redeem for free.

Thanks! Chun-Li looks pretty good.

Is this the first free collectable to appear in the store? I never saw something selling for 0 coins before.

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, z_mateusz said:

Is it gone or I don't see it at all?

I only see PS games and wallet funds in Rewards tab, I'm sure there were some collectibles to buy before.

It's probably gone, it was only a few days limited edition collectible.

6 hours ago, z_mateusz said:

Is it gone or I don't see it at all?

I only see PS games and wallet funds in Rewards tab, I'm sure there were some collectibles to buy before.

All the collectibles have an expiration date that you have to buy with the coins to have. If you don't get them before the expiration date, you won't ever receive them.

In other news, I continue to have every Hard Game Balloon Besides Returnal! I really wish I didn't forget about that one. The only one I have left to work on is Wo Long. I just finished the Dead Space and Cuphead one

28 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

These collectibles really are poor. They're free and most of the time I don't bother as they aren't worth the effort. They could be so cool too

I don't know, man... "The Wild At Heart" is a pretty fun little game. 

I probably wouldn't have given it a second of my time if it wasn't for campaigns like this one.

And, I could say that for a few of the collectibles that have shown up on stars the last few months. 

1 minute ago, Toxik_Angel187 said:

I don't know, man... "The Wild At Heart" is a pretty fun little game. 

I probably wouldn't have given it a second of my time if it wasn't for campaigns like this one.

And, I could say that for a few of the collectibles that have shown up on stars the last few months. 

There's so many cool collectibles they could give us but most are crap. I'm sick of the meal ones and the exact same arcade machine with a different graphic on the side. It's lazy. I was so excited for them at the start too

• Like 1