The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

On 8/25/2023 at 1:15 PM, GlobalFreq said:

New GT collectable available. Just fire up GT7 and it will be yours.

spacer.png

Nice collectable Helmet

spacer.png

This might just me without realizing all along... I was under the impression that collectables only works with digital games, I wanted this badly thus fire up a  physical copy of GT7 and to my surprise campaign completed.

3 minutes ago, GlobalFreq said:

This might just me without realizing all along... I was under the impression that collectables only works with digital games, I wanted this badly thus fire up a  physical copy of GT7 and to my surprise campaign completed.

Digital games only works for getting the points when buying any one of the monthly selected games. August monthly games picks for example. In order to redeem the point you must pay it digitally and when it appears in the list. Owning it before that won’t work either. 

Physical and digital works for all other collectibles/campaigns. 

7 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

Digital games only works for getting the points when buying any one of the monthly selected games. August monthly games picks for example. In order to redeem the point you must pay it digitally and when it appears in the list. Owning it before that won’t work either. 

Physical and digital works for all other collectibles/campaigns. 

well noted make sense now.

2 hours ago, GlobalFreq said:

2 new campaign

Sept-Check-In.jpg

Easy 50 point by firing up Tekken. 
Sept-Reward-Coin.jpg

I didn't see these campaigns, are some of them region exclusive? Or I must complete some other campaign before that? I only aim to complete the ones that reward points and pass on all others.

Edited by Steven-Spiegel

I am not getting the keyboard campaign too... probably region lock or some kind or rocket science criteria to unlock. 

26 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

I didn't see these campaigns, are some of them region exclusive? Or I must complete some other campaign before that? I only aim to complete the ones that reward points and pass on all others.

Same here 1st priority is aways the reward point however lately I have been going all out in anticipation of the stars collectable being patch into our PS profile. 

Yeah I don't have the keyboard one on my end either. Which is a shame, I don't think much about these collectibles...but I like the ones that are actually PlayStation centric, like the actual consoles or something like this as a peripheral. Still waiting to hopefully get the PS3 Slim one day (have the Phat and Super Slim). 

• 3 weeks later...

I went on Stars for the first time in a few weeks just to see if there were any campaigns that I could do (there weren't except for booting up any game for a Spiderman figure).

I noticed I got a collectible last week that's says "Happy Birthday" so thought it was pretty neat to get a free collectible for my birthday!

I guess about 60% of the people here probably got theirs earlier in the year but I thought that was a neat surprise nevertheless!

I'm getting caught in situations where I can't complete most of the campaigns because they're full of games I don't have access to. Usually there's at least one I can load up (even if I just delete the 0% list right after). Like really need that Multiplayer Mayhem for the points, but I have none of those. 

20 hours ago, Viper said:

I'm getting caught in situations where I can't complete most of the campaigns because they're full of games I don't have access to. Usually there's at least one I can load up (even if I just delete the 0% list right after). Like really need that Multiplayer Mayhem for the points, but I have none of those. 

Check your local libraries. That’s how I get most of the campaigns done for games I don’t have, and it’s also how I save money by either trying a game before I buy it or just playing that copy till I beat the game and/or get all the trophies. If your local one doesn’t have a game you’re looking for, a lot of times they can get it from another library

48 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Anyone get the Sea of Stars one? I got the plat but despite having it started none of the trophies I earned have registered on it. 

It's on my list next since I got Cuphead done. I'll report back how it went.

Have you tried using the PS4 version? Only thing I can think of at the moment.

Small edit: I checked in with a friend who is almost done with the PS5 version. He said he had no problems with the collectible and everything unlocked as soon as he met the requirements.

Edited by Letenko

2 hours ago, Letenko said:

It's on my list next since I got Cuphead done. I'll report back how it went.

Have you tried using the PS4 version? Only thing I can think of at the moment.

Small edit: I checked in with a friend who is almost done with the PS5 version. He said he had no problems with the collectible and everything unlocked as soon as he met the requirements.

It says PS5 I think. Never had issues with any other one. but they’re all the “start X” ones I think.

maybe it didn’t work because I had it in standby most of the time. 

Hi, has someone figured out how to get ALL campaigns available everytime they're released?? Because i just realized that many of them are based on games u played. One of these games is destiny 2. I've got many campaigns from when i played it, and those campaigns arent even listed in the monthly campaigns articles u can find by googling. While i dont care about collectibles, i care about points, and some of these D2 campaigns was points rewards. Having a list of every game-based campaign available, can be an easy method to "farm" some real money to spend on psn... 

While, regarding "standard" campaigns, i dont know why i have available only some of them. 

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/ps-stars-guide-all-campaigns-and-solutions-september-2023

I miss many of them this month

On 9/25/2023 at 3:21 PM, XpanderFX said:

Hi, has someone figured out how to get ALL campaigns available everytime they're released?? Because i just realized that many of them are based on games u played. One of these games is destiny 2. I've got many campaigns from when i played it, and those campaigns arent even listed in the monthly campaigns articles u can find by googling. While i dont care about collectibles, i care about points, and some of these D2 campaigns was points rewards. Having a list of every game-based campaign available, can be an easy method to "farm" some real money to spend on psn... 

While, regarding "standard" campaigns, i dont know why i have available only some of them. 

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/ps-stars-guide-all-campaigns-and-solutions-september-2023

I miss many of them this month

No, there's a lot of campaigns out there people have gotten that I've never even seen. Even on this list I don't have the "PS Plus Game Catalogue: Must-Play This Month" for 50 points, or the VR2 one (though I don't have a VR2 so that might be why?). It seems to randomly pick and choose who see's what.  

PlayStation Stars campaigns and digital collectibles for October 2023

-Genshin Impact 4.1 update

Starting October 1

Version 4.1 has arrived! Dive in and explore the update which features new characters, enemies, and events. To celebrate, we will release special campaigns throughout the month of October. Complete these campaigns to earn one of the collectible. 

-Alan Wake 2 | The darkness is coming

Available October 27

Get ready to confront your deepest fears head-on because the highly anticipated Alan Wake 2 is finally here! Play the game and earn an Angel Lamp digital collectible.

-PS Plus Game Catalog: Must-play this Month

Available October 3 

There are hundreds of games in the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for Extra and Premium/Deluxe members. The catalog is regularly refreshed, so we’re highlighting monthly gems to play. When you play any one game in this campaign, you’ll earn 50 points.  

For this month, play any of the titles below, perfect for October.  

•Friday the 13th
•Inscryption

•Doom Eternal
•Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
•The Evil Within
•Days Gone

-Hard Game Club Campaign: Monster Hunter Rise

Available October 5

Hard Game Club tackles some of the most difficult games on PlayStation.

This month, your challenge is to conquer Monster Hunter Rise by earning the Tempestuous Triumph Scroll trophy. Achieve this feat, and the exclusive Hard Game Club Balloon digital collectible is yours.

-PlayStation VR2 Showtime Campaign

Available October 12

If you have a PS VR2, this campaign is for you. Start the campaign in PS App, and then play any one of these PS VR2 titles to earn 50 points.

•Hellsweeper VR 

•Demeo

•Crossfire: Sierra Squad

•What the Bat?

-Hard Game Club: Elden Ring

Available October 26 

Elden Ring fans, here’s your second chance. Defeat Godrick the Grafted to earn the Shardbearer Godrick trophy and unlock the exclusive Elden Ring Hard Game Club digital collectible.

Source: PlayStation Stars campaigns and digital collectibles for October 2023

• Like 1

October Check-In won’t get completed for me. Tried making my PS4 primary on the app nothing, my PS5 nothing. Different games nothing. Any one have any solution. I am worried that when the points become available I won’t be able to complete. Thanks in advance 

• Like 3