The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

7 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

October Check-In won’t get completed for me. Tried making my PS4 primary on the app nothing, my PS5 nothing. Different games nothing. Any one have any solution. I am worried that when the points become available I won’t be able to complete. Thanks in advance 

Same here, played a few games too

8 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

October Check-In won’t get completed for me. Tried making my PS4 primary on the app nothing, my PS5 nothing. Different games nothing. Any one have any solution. I am worried that when the points become available I won’t be able to complete. Thanks in advance 

I thought I was the only one having this issue. Hopefully it's the only campaign affected.

Glad to see I'm not alone with the October check-in bug. Everything else unlocked fine, got both Genshin collectibles, A League of your Own, Wind Down with Playstation, all on my PS5, but the check-in refuses to unlock.

On 9/29/2023 at 6:05 PM, Viper said:

No, there's a lot of campaigns out there people have gotten that I've never even seen. Even on this list I don't have the "PS Plus Game Catalogue: Must-Play This Month" for 50 points, or the VR2 one (though I don't have a VR2 so that might be why?). It seems to randomly pick and choose who see's what.  

Ok maybe there are some random campaigns, but i don't think game-specific ones, are random too. Those D2 campaign i continuosly have doesn't even shows in any of the news around web, so im 99% sure i have them because ive played D2. And i bet there are a lot of other games, like D2, but no way to know it other than downloading all games in the library and start them at least once...

Edited by XpanderFX

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

By the way, I can't see any PS+ Premium related campaign, could it be due to the fact that I upgraded to Premium instead of being Premium since day 1 of my current 12 months subscription?

The new PS+ campaign won't show until the new monthly games are available. 

That will be tomorrow.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Same here, played a few games too

Same here as well. I swear every month I have at least one problem with ps stars, last month the sea of stars collectable wouldn’t unlock when I did the requirements. You have to wonder if sony even tests these things.

Something else that has been happening to me for ages now is the app crashes every time I open the collectables tab and scroll through them (the collectables I’ve already earned) that crashes the app every time without fail, so I can’t even look at my collectables.

October Check-In randomly completed for me. Not sure if they have fixed it or what. 

I was playing a game on PS5. Close the game for like 2 minutes. Went to do something else. Came back started the game again, I got the notification completed on the PS App. 

3 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

October Check-In randomly completed for me. Not sure if they have fixed it or what. 

I was playing a game on PS5. Close the game for like 2 minutes. Went to do something else. Came back started the game again, I got the notification completed on the PS App. 

I just got word on Twitter (X) that the October Check-In is tied to a game purchase by mistake. A glitch, I guess.

Just thought I'd let everybody know. 

11 minutes ago, LucilleRosethorn said:

There's also a Hard Club one for Returnal. My friend got it as a challenge while I haven't, I'm not sure if this is because I've already played the game or not.

The "Hard Game Club: Returnal" campaign should only show up if you didn't already have access to it when it was available back last November.

• Like 2