Can’t Cat-ch Me can go F itself

trojbrown40

Got it after about a dozen or so attempts, honestly it wasn't that bad since it's only a short segment and you can immediately restart if you fail but it still felt like it was complete RNG whether or not you got hit.

Now I've only got the speedrun trophy left for platinum.

Thank Christ for that! Spent nearly 2 hours this morning with no success (closest I got was on the final staircase, literally the LAST little sh*t jumped on me!).

Decided to have a break, then this afternoon I did it within 10 minutes. Found that hugging some walls was the best tactic in the end.

Keep going folks! I genuinely feel for everyone that's struggling with this one.

Edited by maggot6sic6
  • Like 1

On 9.8.2022 at 11:23 AM, maggot6sic6 said:

I completed this for a second time when doing my Speed Run. I genuinely believe this is the best method for consistency, especially on the stair areas and other places where it gets a bit narrow:

Thanks for the video, just got the trophy on my first attempt on the PS4 version using this strategy ?

• Like 1

On 2022-08-08 at 10:21 AM, locutus442 said:

This trophy made me rage so much that I just quit.

I believe they call this rage quitting. Lol.

Just give yourself a couple days of rest and then come back and give it another shot. It’s frustrating but far from impossible. You can do it! If you feel yourself getting worked up again then you can repeat the same process until you inevitably pop the trophy. Don’t give up homie 

• Like 1

must have been going for about an hour now, been really close a few times and then random little mug appeas out of nowhere like Randy Orton, it's honestly very frustrating and my hand aches a bit

some of them honestly are trying to copy sonic, by this I mean you have cleared past a group and then one just comes zooming past from behind and grabs you, I will get it soon but this trophy really sucks for such a fun and enjoyable game

I'm sure I'll get this shortly after posting this, but this trophy is just way too RNG-based =\ Too many moments where you're in narrow alleyways and the bugs jump when they're right next to you and you have zero time to react (or they jump at you from behind, off screen). It's just frustrating... not a fun trophy to chase after

12 minutes ago, dargon_lover said:

I'm sure I'll get this shortly after posting this, but this trophy is just way too RNG-based =\ Too many moments where you're in narrow alleyways and the bugs jump when they're right next to you and you have zero time to react (or they jump at you from behind, off screen). It's just frustrating... not a fun trophy to chase after

I got it pretty much straight after I posted, right near the end just hug the walls

It took me almost 2 hours, with a short break in the middle.  

For me, the first bit until you pass through the bluish room early, there is a slight chance that it will RNG snagged me.  Frustrating but more annoying than anything.  Then there is a very specific line that will work every single time except for the alley where they drop from the left.  That alley can burn in hell.

My only tip to anyone struggling is to watch the video once to see where the level ends, and then keep working out YOUR best line for each wave/section.  If you get caught, don't restart right away.  Play through the level so you can perfect your technique for each section.  Eventually, you will persevere and put together the perfect run. :)

Happy running!

super annoying trophy, almost gave up but did one perfect run literally on the last try i promised myself.

before that i had similar feelings only with The Flapmaster trophy for Goat Simulator, but it needed skills basically, and this one is mostly luck

• Like 1

Yeah, I just did it and it took me like an hour and 20 minutes, it honestly reached a point where I wasn't happy that I got it, I was annoyed that I wasted so much time on it. It isn't the worst trophy I've ever done and it is doable but I honestly had to close the game when I was done.

There are of course ways to make it easier, but there is luck involved and that's probably the worst part about this trophy. That sometimes they jump how you expect them to, and other times they jump from (at least it feels like that) from like the other side of the world just to give a hug.

I got it quite easily, just like 40mins of attempts. I can suggest you guys to remap buttons for moving straight. I did remap the button for moving up to L1 so i was holding L1+R2 and just turning left/right with the stick without the need of keeping it forward. Good luck 

• 2 weeks later...

here is my run for this stupid trophy, spend like 2hr to get this. some tips:

1. always run zig-zag
2. 0:35 hug the right wall
3. 0:39 run toward the sign board and do a 90 degree turn and then go straight
4. 0:42 hug the right wall
5. a bit of luck needed for this trophy, don't give up!