August Ps Plus Extra/Premium

Sailar91

I think we may get more Ghost Recon games, just like they dropped a pack of AC games before.

I hope we get a decent Premium update sooner or later, so many legendary games I would love to replay. Sly Cooper, Dante's Inferno, Dead Space, X-men Origins Wolverine,  Lollipop chainsaw, and of course Metal Gear Games. I still can't believe that MGS games are missing, adding them later to promote the service more is my only explanation.
Also, I pray to God they add games to regions that miss them. So many timeless classics missing from my country. Force unleashed, Fallout New Vegas, infamous 1 just to name a few.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

We lost the feeling of surprise a long ago I think, everything gets leaked nowadays 

The surprise is good but I like it actually when the leak be cause when I want that is coming the waiting feel awesome and if I'm not interested at least I not be surprised in a bad way lol.

About the leak, I would love to try the new Ghost games that one in Bolivia seems fun so that's a good one for me :). Benefits of been a simple man haha 

Thanks for the head ups! @Sailar91

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 1

so not impressed with them just dropping Ubisoft titles each month.   If they would go back and drop some of the older Ubisoft title like Splinter Cell games then we could talk.  Breakpoint was so bad at release it would rival Cyberpunk probably even beat it.  Really Breakpoint is the game responsible for the Decline in Ubisoft a lot of people swore off buying their games day 1 after that, including myself.  I'd rather see Sony focus more on some really good indies but thats just me.  Most of us have had our share of Far Cry and AC and Tom Clancy.  The essential plan this month though can't complain there.

This guy even hides the smaller leaks like easter-eggs. This info as been there for more than a week:

billbil kun

July 29

Small bonus to those who manage to read this comment embedded in another, There will also be Ghost Recon Wildlands among the Ubisoft+ games in the Extra catalog in August. Obviously, this is exclusive information that you will not find (by the usual means) on the internet.

Anyways, what I really want from Ubi+ is Immortals Fenyx Rising and The Division 2.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NordicSaiyan said:

The surprise is good but I like it actually when the leak be cause when I want that is coming the waiting feel awesome and if I'm not interested at least I not be surprised in a bad way lol.

About the leak, I would love to try the new Ghost games that one in Bolivia seems fun so that's a good one for me :). Benefits of been a simple man haha 

Thanks for the head ups! @Sailar91

No problem, I’ll try to post every update regarding Ps Plus Premium and Extra and improve the list little by little 

You are talking about Breakpoint? I’m kinda interested, I’ve read bad reviews when it launched, but then they improved it, and it’s a coop game so you don’t pay a lot of attention to glitch and stuff like that when you are playing with friends 

25 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

No problem, I’ll try to post every update regarding Ps Plus Premium and Extra and improve the list little by little 

You are talking about Breakpoint? I’m kinda interested, I’ve read bad reviews when it launched, but then they improved it, and it’s a coop game so you don’t pay a lot of attention to glitch and stuff like that when you are playing with friends 

Yup exactly! Actually I'm looking to playing it with my father (he is a big fan of comandos games haha). So for me that is a seller.

New games for August: 

Yakuza 0

Yakuza Kiwami

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Dead by Daylight
Bugsnax

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands

Metro Exodus 

Trials of Mana 

Everspace

UNO

Monopoly Madness

Monopoly Plus

Source: https://blog.playstation.com/2022/08/10/playstation-plus-game-catalog-lineup-for-august-yakuza-0-trials-of-mana-dead-by-daylight-bugsnax/?sf259562332=1

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, VeldinX said:

From Push Square:

”PS Plus Premium: August 2022 -

No Classic PS3, PS2, PS1, or PSP titles are part of the August 2022 lineup for PS Plus Premium.”

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Fucking. Kidding. Me. Right? 1f62b.png

Yep this is absurd, not even 2 month and they already forgot about Premium 

• Like 3

Just now, VeldinX said:

From Push Square:

”PS Plus Premium: August 2022 -

No Classic PS3, PS2, PS1, or PSP titles are part of the August 2022 lineup for PS Plus Premium.”

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Fucking. Kidding. Me. Right? ?

Buy yourself a PS1, PS2. PS3 and PSP and buy games for those consoles and you can play them as much as you want and you don't have to worry about what Sony adds or doesn't add.