Don't support this.

GMVehox

38 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

The average completition is not really important and only interesting for 1% of all members on this site. So please stop trolling Solid Flamezz.

It is important regarding this topic. He as played hundreds of these type games and now possibly got bored of them and now telling people not to play them and stop supporting them even tho he as done for ages.

1 hour ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

I didn't know you can see into the future.  And why so angry? Do you wanna talk about something... are you okay?

Not sure how you got angry from my post 

Right this is last time i am posting on this pathetic thead. How have modders not merged this thread like every other one that gets made daily

Edited by dannyswfc9

6 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Delete the leaderboard so I don’t have to see the ugly red on my trophy card or profile. Lol green looks okay, but the red ugh. I wish we could just hide the leaderboard from our profile and cards.

literally couldn’t care less about the leaderboard, funny that someone thinks that’s the reason we’re all here. I’m here for the good profile UI and functionality, 

You can flag yourself doing something stupid to make the leaderboard disappear from your profile :] lol.

Seriously though, an option to voluntarily opt out of the leaderboard would be great. I don't care about lb, but the only way to not participate is to be flagged and framed as a cheater.

3 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Right im sick of this fucking thread so this is last time im posting on it. 

4 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Not sure how you got angry from my post 

Lol ?

16 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Delete the leaderboard so I don’t have to see the ugly red on my trophy card or profile. Lol green looks okay, but the red ugh. I wish we could just hide the leaderboard from our profile and cards.

literally couldn’t care less about the leaderboard, funny that someone thinks that’s the reason we’re all here. I’m here for the good profile UI and functionality, 

Upon another thread about a guy that felt the need to play these trash games to walk the leaderboard but wanted to stop doing this shovelware.

PSNP+ has now the ability to remove leaderboard standings on everyones profile all together. 

Doesnt remove it from card, thats all sly. But atleast your profile isnt tainted, so you dont want to deal the redness :P

Edited by Bumperklever

I like that thread. It is intersting to read and better than any soap show :3.

I don't care about the leaderboard, that's why i didn't hide my gta 5 flag (But i hid conan exiles because its embrassing for me and the only game i truly regret because of the admin board), but i care about the new releases on the front site because i found there good games sometimes and now i can't even look at it anymore because all that trash blocks my view <_<

49 minutes ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

So a former alcoholic can't advocate for responsible drinking because he didn't follow this principle themself in the past? Weird logic.

People can change, and they have to start somewhere. Now is better than never.
If Flamezz is saying they at least try to stop buying this crap, then that's a good start! :)

Good start indeed, but a former alcoholic won't be taken seriously if he goes to an anonymous meeting and proceeds to lecture the other attendants after being sober for two days only. ?

And that's talking to other former alcoholics. As for people who never had a drink in their life, he will look like a complete fool and be mocked relentlessly.

1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

I'm pretty sure you can do this with PSNP+!

12 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Good start indeed, but a former alcoholic won't be taken seriously if he goes to an anonymous meeting and proceeds to lecture the other attendants after being sober for two days only. 1f609.png

And that's talking to other former alcoholics. As for people who never had a drink in their life, he will look like a complete fool and be mocked relentlessly.

Fair enough. I still think though that the mocking isn't necessary, especially since the advise not to buy these crap games is still solid, independent of who gives that advise (at least in my opinion)
Flamezz had a good intention, no need to be an ass and say that they will never stop buying crappy plats.

• Like 3

We live in a time of WAR, health and economic CRISIS, there's a global rise of FASCIST far-right movements and the fear of NUCLEAR warfare, but do you know what really grinds my gears?

EZPZ Platinums. Those are the absolute worst.

/s

These threads are great for venting and entertainment purposes but obviously ain't nobody gonna change their minds.

We can discuss this til the thread is 700 pages long, some of us will keep seeing all this shovelware as the death of gaming, others will keep happily shoveling ezpzs down their profile's chute.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

36 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

there's a global rise of FASCIST far-right movements

Would these be the same people who control and censor the media, that politicize the FBI like a modern day Gestapo, that use the media to spin lies and push a woke agenda though a military?  the same group that has a spokesperson reading from a binder telling us borders are secure when we see videos everyday of people running across.  the same group adding 80,000 IRS agents and the same group who detains political prisoners and uses every level of the judiciary system to go after and arrest and harass political opponents.  the same group that runs city after city into the ground?  The cities that now have combined the highest homeless population  the country has amassed since the Great Depression?   the same group that runs cities with murder rates greater than that of some war zones.

Or are you talking about the actual conservatives who has absolutely no power or control of congress, senate or the presidency?  How can they be causing all these problems?  Like forest gump said, "stupid is as stupid does."  someone is brainwashed by MSNBC but if you like murder, poverty, and chaos keep talking like you're talking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

int nothing wrong with my straw hat, chief.

Now If i dug around bit I could find some nice pics of some folks throwing rocks through startbucks windows but I won't bother.  And you're not allowed to use the word chief anymore, it's racist. You need to get a new straw hat.  time to see the wizard.

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

According to that logic you could never complain about anything in your life. Bus wasn't on time? Who cares, there is a war going on! Girlfriend broke up? Shut up, there is an economic crisis! Favorite band split up? So what, we are on the edge of a nuclear warfare!

This is my favourite 1,111th post I've ever seen someone make.

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 1