Winter 2022/2023 Backlog Challenge (signups open until December 31)

14 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Dark Cloud 2: 29%

Persona 5 Royal (PS4): 20% => 50%

Eventide: Slavic Fable:  :platinum:

Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror: 0%

Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends: 0%

So after panicking like a beheaded duck over a guide that was not inaccurate(yay :D) and finding out that Dragon Quest Treasures is not coming to the PS5 but is Switch exclusive(therefore no trophies, boo! ?), I managed to get past Palace #3 and knock out a bunch of trophies, logging off at July 1, 20XX. I think that I will be focusing on Persona 5 Royal until I get the platinum, then doing the rest of the games. I am sure Dark Cloud 2 will take forever as getting all the medals and winning Master Class Finny Frenzy will suck my life away. :(

To @StilRh, I suggest you keep doing Nom Nom Galaxy and get all those online challenges taken care of ASAP. The issue with online trophies and challenge is that sooner or later, if you don't keep at it, it'll bite you in the a$$ when the devs have to shut down the servers and then the platinum becomes unobtainable. I've seen a lot of great games die because nobody plays them after the online is shut down.

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Dark Cloud 2: 29%

Persona 5 Royal (PS4): 71% ➡️ 79%

Eventide: Slavic Fable:  :platinum:

Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror: 0%

Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends: 0%

Yes, this is a too-soon update, but I just wanted to say I'm in the home stretch. I just cleared everything except for the final boss(in the vanilla Persona 5) and am just killing time. I finally got 100% in all confidants despite the guide screwing me over... but for some odd reason I can't complete the Twin Warden's outings. When I try to suggest the maid cafe, Justine says very rudely "It's too early for that! Come back later!" For reference, I am in 12/10 so you might assume it's because Joker is still in hiding. And yes, the guide said to do the special assignments at night, but we don't get the bubble to talk to them at nght, they only go on outings in the daytime.

(Not that I will mourn the missed outings if I can't complete them before they fuse, as they aren't needed for the platinum, but damn, I really screwed up. I had to make up time because Shinya and Haru were messed up and I had not gotten enough affection with Ohya and Takemi to get to the last rank somehow. :()

Can't wait to wash my hands free of this game.

• Like 4